Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Nissan Skyline R33 95 96 97 n1 an Vspecs

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Mitsubishi GTOs all model not including VR4 or 3000gt

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
kingking
Ok head up fellas, not this week but the following week Sunday 9.00 pm NZST, we will have all the kangaroos, the sheeps the poms and friends , we gonna have a lobby, Its our anniversary and would like specially all the sheeps to attend. See you lots till then.

Thats 9am i think here if i can ill attend to run with the aussie if there is room.

Last edited:
Ok head up fellas, not this week but the following week Sunday 9.00 pm NZST, we will have all the kangaroos, the sheeps the poms and friends , we gonna have a lobby, Its our anniversary and would like specially all the sheeps to attend. See you lots till then.

This skippy will do his best to front up.
Bit of an early start though mate.

kingking

I might join at some point.

Nice! Btw ill try and assemble a little team myself to go against your team :) Since you guys got almost the whole Leaderboard under your team. Is MMA, YN, viberbeatsvette and Neck in ATP? might ask them to join.

Back