• Holden SS and Monaro

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Nissan Skyline R33 95 96 97 n1 an Vspecs

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Mitsubishi GTOs all model not including VR4 or 3000gt

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aust I got the Legnum to 10.907, I think I know what I'm doing now with her... Tomorrow I'm off so I'll spend more time on her.

Aust I got the Legnum to 10.907, I think I know what I'm doing now with her... Tomorrow I'm off so I'll spend more time on her.

Nice, that's a massive amount of time shaved off your original tune 👍
I've been on gta a lot lately but I'll still jump on gt5 sometime too.
I rekkon you'll be comfortably in the 10.8s very soon c-losk 👍

Nice, that's a massive amount of time shaved off your original tune 👍
I've been on gta a lot lately but I'll still jump on gt5 sometime too.
I rekkon you'll be comfortably in the 10.8s very soon c-losk 👍

Initially I was running it AUTO and doing a BS launch, so I made a higher flip and started running it MT and my times made a lot more sense after :)...

Why post it, when you could have pm your friends?

Well good running you earlier today, you totally a bit rusted, if only you dont guess launch got it all on hd dvd the pink race and how you quick reply and being a sook, hehe and you need to retune your cars they dont run as quick as your mouth.

Well good running you earlier today, you totally a bit rusted, if only you dont guess launch got it all on hd dvd the pink race and how you quick reply and being a sook, hehe and you need to retune your cars they dont run as quick as your mouth.

Lol kingking 👍, I'll jump on gt5 on the weekend for some runs.

haha he thinks hes all that, now i know his style,at least i know i can pull out my good old tunes that i made myself and not taken from youtube like famine.

Hey guys I'm finally back online. They were connecting our area to the NBN. Hope to see you guys online later tonight. 👍

Yeah good runs lastnight, starting to spend more times on US lobby due to friends on gta5, home tree=0 harder to get a win in a US lobby , Cheers ninja.

How many of you feel this way?

988726_621314474590474_194699217_n.jpg

Back