HKS racer
(Banned)
- 4,802
What's with all the track logos that were put on the GT5 website than?
It proof nothing at the moment, if you want to base all your hopes in a couple of logos well... good luck...
What's with all the track logos that were put on the GT5 website than?
ronsmapsI thought we would see something of the sort for repayment of all the downtime. I was certain they felt "we owe you all something". But clearly I was wrong. I too thought we might get some of the old tracks at a buck a piece or something. But the lack of communication is like being at work.
What's with all the track logos that were put on the GT5 website than?
Nothing wrong with fanboyism. I'm not as happy with it as you are. Blows my mind some of the bone head things they've done. I just want to get through it 100% with everything, then I've got the Dirts in my wishlist and hopefully I'll see Grid 2 soon. That'll keep me busy waiting on 6.
First of all Kaz said the game that gets released is everything and there will be no DLC!
A great example to this idea (please excuse my comparison) Forza.