A TT photomode update.....no way.....way!

• Thread starter UnoMOTO
  • 87 comments

UnoMOTO

mmmmkay
Premium
United States
Colorado
GTP_UnoMOTO
Rear wheel__________

Front wheel__________

I do Acutally race from time to time!__________

Drifting Away!__________

Some days are better then others!__________

I believe I can fly!__________

Some Awesome shots there 03R1 :)

Sorry about The Piccie before did'nt realize it was your Personal Gallery :dopey:

Keep up the good work 👍

CELTIC, I realize that you are not around very much, but this aint your gallery.

Nice Pics 03R1 ! :D

It is kinda funny that my first comment was someone else crashing my thread.:irked: I do like your style CELTIC but maybe the general pic thread is the place for your pics. Thanks for the love MatttheTuner.

CELTIC, I realize that you are not around very much, but this aint your gallery.

Nice Pics 03R1 ! :D
Interestingly enough, noone's name is associated with the thread. According to the title, it is a thread containing Images of wheelies and stoppies.

posts merged and edited.

Interestingly enough, noone's name is associated with the thread. According to the title, it is a thread containing Images of wheelies and stoppies.

posts merged and edited.

AHH...that Would be my NOOB mistake. Would it be important that I rename this thread?

Where can I find info on properly uploading from image shack? It keeps telling me the link is not valid. I would like to have higher quality pictures for you.

Nice, I haven't been able to play for a while, since my PS2 laser crapped out. I have an old video of some stunts on YouTube, check it out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cj1lZrnBdl0

I have seen those videos of yours before, nice work!

Dude, crazy stuff. So maybe some of the stuff they did in that cheeseball movie "Torque" isn't quite so crazy after all, lol. That was a great video man, very nice stunts.

Torque...better then biker boys, but still kinda wack. I owe my wife a few chick flicks for dragging her to those two movies.

I feel that your pics are not very well composed, they are all taken at very high shutter speed. Don't know if you have try manual focus on different parts of the bike but i think you should try it with varying the shutter speeds. These are the parts that i knew of: front wheel, rear wheel, headlight, taillight, fuel tank and rider. And try tilting the camera as well, your pics are too straight. Of course these are all purely my opinions, please don't take it too personally. What happened to some of the pics you uploaded to imageshack? They looked pixelated. Lastly, really envy you having R1 in real life. :drool: Don't think I'll be able to handle that.:banghead:

I feel that your pics are not very well composed, they are all taken at very high shutter speed. Don't know if you have try manual focus on different parts of the bike but i think you should try it with varying the shutter speeds. These are the parts that i knew of: front wheel, rear wheel, headlight, taillight, fuel tank and rider. And try tilting the camera as well, your pics are too straight. Of course these are all purely my opinions, please don't take it too personally. What happened to some of the pics you uploaded to imageshack? They looked pixelated. Lastly, really envy you having R1 in real life. :drool: Don't think I'll be able to handle that.:banghead:

As I am at work I couldn't retry your suggestions, But I think I have found a few old ones that might be what you are looking for. I appreciate your comments and don't take them personally.

As for my R1...Its not like I started on that bike. I did do the dirtbikes as a kid, then started with the 600 for the street. Working up to a bike like mine is the best way to go. Then handling the bike will not be a issue. I do think I have a good handle on mine so far.:sly:

Really nice shots, full of action!

love the 3rd shot in your latest update, and it was a wise choice to take the fairing off the R1 before pulling stoppies and wheelies :D

Really nice shots, full of action!

love the 3rd shot in your latest update, and it was a wise choice to take the fairing off the R1 before pulling stoppies and wheelies :D

Thank you on the pics. Nice spot on the fact that I took the fairings off. Those pics were early in my practicing days so I thought it would be wise to keep them nice and shiny. Still to this day they are scratch free. Now if all this snow would melt I could get back in the saddle.:irked:

True...I don't get the wave of adrenalin in the game as i do in real life when nailing a nice looong wheelie.:D

I took some time to clean things up and add a few you might not have seen before. Thank you for your support!:cool:

I love the third, second last and the last! Great job on all.

Thanks for the encouraging words guys. At least a few of us still make it worth posting these pictures. I wish I would have become a GTP member way back when this game came out. I was checking the site everyday but didn't feel like contributing like I do now. Anyway...on with the show!!!

I couldn't believe that while racing that the leader on the R1 crashed right in front of me for appearently no reason.

Other misc. shots.

Its because of the crap AI that made the game so easy to complete. Took me hell lot of time to complete GT4 and its without getting all license gold. Like the 4th shot. :)

Back