A way to beat the 20m credit limit

• Thread starter pgzzz
  • 31 comments
rambo_smith
The 20m credit limit can be beaten by using the remote racing part of the game. Each online driver can store credits, so leave the credits in the drivers account whilst keeping 20m in your main account and if you spend money on a car then replace it with money from a driver.

I have no idea how many credits each driver can hold but maybe someone else does so we know how many credits in total can be stored on one account.

Wow great idea bro. Im pretty sure other people are already doing this but at east you pointed it out to everyone else

I remember there was a member a few weeks back who was testing out if there is a maximum amount of credits that these drivers can hold. Does anybody know if there is a limit?

I remember there was a member a few weeks back who was testing out if there is a maximum amount of credits that these drivers can hold. Does anybody know if there is a limit?

So far no one has hit the limit yet, so it's most likely 20 million per bob. Since any more than that, you can't collect.

Yeah... this isn't a glitch. Of course, the only way to get b-spec online credits is to do b-spec online racing. Elementary, my dear Watsons. It just so happens that there is no $20 million limit on a bob's purse (reports are that people have had a couple hundred million in there by now)

TB
In one big pile, no, but as of right now I have immediate access to a total of 34,355,955 credits.

same. i have 100,000 in each driver= 500,000....

why even cap the amount? i just dont understand how Kaz thinks. There are other currencies besides the under-valued yen, lol.

Last edited:
Yeah... this isn't a glitch. Of course, the only way to get b-spec online credits is to do b-spec online racing. Elementary, my dear Watsons. It just so happens that there is no $20 million limit on a bob's purse (reports are that people have had a couple hundred million in there by now)

So if there's no limit and one Bob has, say, 50 million credits and you then claim his prizes. Will you lose the extra 30+ million credits as the base account can't hold more than 20 million?

(reports are that people have had a couple hundred million in there by now)
Proof of these "reports", please.
So if there's no limit and one Bob has, say, 50 million credits and you then claim his prizes. Will you lose the extra 30+ million credits as the base account can't hold more than 20 million?
The way things are set up currently, that is correct.

i'm going to be taking a couple of my bobs offline (after i collect enough money to hit the cap), so if/when my online bobs do hit 20M, i can take them offline and set them as reserve money, put the unused bobs online until they hit 20M, buy a few cars, rinse, repeat.

edit: nevermind. in order to take a driver off of shared status, you have to recieve the prizes first.

Last edited:
i'm going to be taking a couple of my bobs offline (after i collect enough money to hit the cap), so if/when my online bobs do hit 20M, i can take them offline and set them as reserve money, put the unused bobs online until they hit 20M, buy a few cars, rinse, repeat.

edit: nevermind. in order to take a driver off of shared status, you have to recieve the prizes first.

And when you receive the prizes and you are maxed to 20 mill won't it just say you cant have any more than 20 mill and lose all that dosh? I don't know just haven't done my bobs racing at all tooo busy being the driver myself.

Back