A way to see future (and past) Daily Races

• Thread starter Zkippe
  • 217 comments
It looks like they may be adding them on a daily basis instead of weekly. I checked a lot of url's this morning and didn't find anything but when i got back from work i found tomorrows races pretty quickly using the same url's from this morning.

Tomorrow's races:
https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gtsport/sportmode/event/dailyRace/2018-07-11/1709145/0
https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gtsport/sportmode/event/dailyRace/2018-07-11/1709217/0
https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gtsport/sportmode/event/dailyRace/2018-07-11/1709289/0

It looks like they may be adding them on a daily basis instead of weekly. I checked a lot of url's this morning and didn't find anything but when i got back from work i found tomorrows races pretty quickly using the same url's from this morning.

Tomorrow's races:
https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gtsport/sportmode/event/dailyRace/2018-07-11/1709145/0
https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gtsport/sportmode/event/dailyRace/2018-07-11/1709217/0
https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gtsport/sportmode/event/dailyRace/2018-07-11/1709289/0
I also tried these url's 1 hour and a half ago and it didn't worked... :nervous:

Going to update the calendar accordingly 👍

Wow, do you check every 15 minutes? Because these events just pop in.
I have a script that check these several times a day - a page on K' will be dedicated to this very soon. Indeed i was surprised to see so few events today, and this one day addition is a bit concerning.

I also tried these url's 1 hour and a half ago and it didn't worked... :nervous:

Someone at PD obviously didn't like your very helpful calendar or has changed to only preparing the races one day at a time. 👎 (to them of course). :cool:

Wow, do you check every 15 minutes? Because these events just pop in.
I have a script that check these several times a day - a page on K' will be dedicated to this very soon. Indeed i was surprised to see so few events today, and this one day addition is a bit concerning.

1708505/0 is the numbers from todays last race, so i just went up a hundred everytime and ended reaching 1730005/0 and didn't find anything until i tried again this afternoon.
Maybe i'm doing something wrong and someone more capable will have better luck. 👍

1708505/0 is the numbers from todays last race, so i just went up a hundred everytime and ended reaching 1730005/0 and didn't find anything until i tried again this afternoon.
Maybe i'm doing something wrong and someone more capable will have better luck. 👍
I usually also do the same. Except that in this case, I start from 1708600 not 005. And I test urls 100 by 100 for an hour sometimes.

Maybe i'm doing something wrong and someone more capable will have better luck
I'm using a different way of getting data, and i got nothing more either, you don't have a URL guessing problem. (sadly)

I had some troubles to find american race C links cause as you can see there's a difference of 25 between last race B and first race C. there's usually only 1 diff between each urls for the whole day... PD is doing some weird things this week... :banghead:

hBPcn1h.png

Link

Last edited:
Again a stupid decision from PD if its actually a reaction to this topic. They really need to start coaching themselves in the do’s and dont’s of companies towards customers.

Is the communication manager they just hired already on vacation ??

Again a stupid decision from PD if its actually a reaction to this topic. They really need to start coaching themselves in the do’s and dont’s of companies towards customers.

Is the communication manager they just hired already on vacation ??

Really you should just be able to click on a day on their calendar on their own website and see the races, at least for the week ahead and the past week but for reasons unknown you cannot.

It seems such an easy thing to do, especially if they don't want others to post the week's races instead and it's helpful to everyone, it has no downside at all, yet it hasn't happened yet and maybe it never will. :(

Probably don't want some people knowing (future races) so people log in and find out the Roman way.

Back to the Roman way of posting races at half 7 in the morning.

According to Milouse predictions and the url's that I've found for this week, it seems that Race C won't exist anymore :nervous:.
It's a shame cause it was really cool to run some strategies with the pits...

If they do then suggesting one short race and one long(er) race would seem to fit. Getting rid of the one make uniform race.

If they do then suggesting one short race and one long(er) race would seem to fit. Getting rid of the one make uniform race.

But looking at @Litchi's current schedule, both races are the typical lengths for these races. If this is truly what is happening, then I do not understand it... I hope this isn't true and they're just populating race C in a different fashion that KP and Litchi cannot find.

But looking at @Litchi's current schedule, both races are the typical lengths for these races. If this is truly what is happening, then I do not understand it... I hope this isn't true and they're just populating race C in a different fashion that KP and Litchi cannot find.
Yeah I hope so too. Probably done a different way now for Race C.

It creates more people racing rather than less what they are afraid off.

I would guess it's the other way around, more people race when they know the schedule. There are certain tracks that when they pop up in race C that I just do not race that day. If I know the schedule I race on the the days I like the C race, if I dont know the schedule I may miss 2-3 days of racing because I am busy and if a track I wont race on pops up in race C (I only do C races for the most part)I wont race on that day either. If I know the race schedule ahead of time I will plan my race days

One thing I've found weird is, the FIA races mirror the Daily races, maybe that's why Race C is disappearing.

Well I see the Race C details have been updated on Litch's spreadsheet so I guess it's continuing after all?

Not that I am planning to race much due to being hit hard by the new penalty system (see my post in Penalty System changes on the way).

Only race I am doing is the Circuit De La Sarthe race and the Roadster One Make and hopefully that will help me forgive the new system.

Sorry I know I’m pushing it asking so early, but I have a day off work tomorrow and wanted to know if you guys have seen the races for tomorrow?

Latest Posts

Back