A Woman Turned Her Tesla Model 3 Into a Pickup and It's Awesome

...she is now OK, few weeks she didn't know if she's gonna survive... like her channel a lot, give her support people, she went through some rough time...

reminds me of this
I remember an electric Subaru Brat. Searching for the link...
On second thought,
Hey Subaru, here's your opportunity !
An All wheel drive plug in electric / hybrid MPV or UTE
(I'm not a fan of All electric, but a Plug in Hybrid ( Gas or Diesel ) Now that is, IMO, the best combination.
Especially if the Electric portion used Super capacitors for Blazingly Fast Recharges )

Is this a joke? And if not, what Belgian legislation prohibits this?

Jeopardizing the structual integrity of the car perhaps? I'm not sure about Belgium, but we have strict laws on that type of stuff.

We have a technical inspection, called TÜV (Technischer Überwachungsverein - Technical control board), our laws and also strict rules in terms of insurance. Such a car would be immediately terminated by our police and the TÜV, let alone you'd never be able to claim anything with the insurance.

Any place with inspection laws stronger than "can you see the ground through the floor when driving" would probably have issue with hacking apart the roof rails on a car with side curtain airbags if the place doing the inspection was paying attention. I'm sure there are more than a few states in America who would fail it on that basis alone; nevermind European countries that are generally far more strict about non-certified (meaning not from a tuning company or manufacturer) car modifications.

Last edited:
It is not a joke.

You have to be able to guarantee the safety of the occupants and all "road users". Every tuning has to be certified by the manufacturer. The Belgian legislation is very strict concerning stuff that is not originally installed by the manufacturer (ex factory).
If your car passes MOT after tuning, you have to pay extra for this control and every tuning has to be certified by the manufacturer of the car and the tuning stuff.

Don't mind @Famine. He detests Belgians a certain Belgian.

Last edited:
Back