A600 EvoX Grip/Short Track Tune

• Thread starter icelt
  • 6 comments
icelt
II icelt II
Yesterday I made this EvoX grip tune that I'm pretty happy with, it is currently up on my storefront (xbl: o icelt o) for 1,000 credits but in the community spirit of GTP I'm more than happy to post it here. However those of you who want to save the input trouble feel free to download it from the storefront :D.

Although it is probably "best" suited to shorter high grip/low speed tracks, I was more than competitive with it online yesterday at Sebring Full, Atlanta Full and Silverstone GP (actually had the fast lap at every track). So as long as you're not racing against Pro's with leaderboard cars assuming some solid driving I know this EvoX can keep up just fine. Probably makes her a good all-arounder as well.

Also if/as you guys are able to improve on it I'd appreciate the feedback :). As always, happy racing.

Best Times:
Mugello Club - 58.9xx" Good for top 800 right now.
Suzuka GP - 2:09.337" So on a higher speed track it just doesn't have the HP to hang with the LB cars, but it can still put up a very solid lap time. On my Friends LB for this track I'm only 0.3" off the fast lap that was set in a 997 GT2.

Stats:
395 hp
408 lb-ft
2690 lbs
57% front

Benchmark:
0-60mph: 3.18"
0-100mph: 8.47"
Top Speed: 158

60mph-0: 117'
100mph-0: 290'

60mph sp: 1.24g
120mph sp: 1.30g

Parts - install value 126,300 CR:
Engine & Power:
Race Intake, Sport Ignition, Race Exhaust, Sport Valves, Race Flywheel

Platform & Handling:
Race Brakes, Race Springs & Dampers, Race F/R Antiroll Bars, Race Cage, Race Weight Reduction

Drivetrain:
Race Clutch, Race Transmission, Race Driveline, Race Differential

Tires & Rims:
Race Tires, 265/265 F/R Tire Width, 19" F/R Wheel Dia, Volk TE37 wheels

Aero:
Race Bumper, Race Wing

Tune:
Tires - 27psi/29psi
Gears - 4.27/2.91/1.72/1.20/.95/.79/.67
Camber - -0.9/-1.0
Toe - 0.2/0.1
Caster - 7.0
AR Bars - 4/40
Springs - 226/216
Ride Height - 5.3/5.4
Rebound - 9/12
Bump - 3.1/1.9
Aero - 100/261
Brakes - 40%/113%
Diffs - (front) 21%/0%, (rear) 31%/21%, (center) 70%

Last edited:
I think the easiest way to do this would be for you to upload a tune setup on your storefront and share it for free. That way people won't have to spend lots of time copying your tuning but just adding it to the car & done :P

I think the easiest way to do this would be for you to upload a tune setup on your storefront and share it for free. That way people won't have to spend lots of time copying your tuning but just adding it to the car & done :P

Fair point, but as you probably know one can't simply reset the tune fee to 0-CR. I would have to upload a new file, which I'll probably do at some point. Also all tunes are automatically locked so there's no way to get community improvement feedback. To do so I pretty much have to post the part and tune values. Anyway I think posting the values is most in the spirit of the "old" gt4 settings threads.

cool man, I just did this. but added a little more power, its fun to drive on tsukuba.

Cool. Yeah for F2 leaving the A class EvoX just shy of 400 bhp seemed just about ideal but it looks like for F3 that more oomph from the engine compartment is needed. I'll have to fiddle with it and see how/if I can improve it.

Back