A7X's Availables

  • Thread starter Thread starter A7XMaverick
  • 34 comments
  • 1,573 views

A7XMaverick

Premium
Messages
253
Messages
A7XMaverick
Audi R8 LMS Race Car '09
Nissan GT-R LM Race Car
Un-used Gamestop DLC Code!
Chaparral 2J Race Car '70
Ford GT LM Race Car '69
Nissan R89C
Jaguar XJ13 Race Car '66
Ford Mark IV Race Car
Bugatti Veyron 16.4
#43 AJ Allmendinger NASCAR
#18 Kyle Busch NASCAR

All fully tuned with little or no miles

Open to all offers
 
Last edited:
Citroen WRC, for a GT-R Vspec with racing softs. Brand new. And a Mclaren MP4-12C fully tuned.
 
Sounds good PS3LUVR, can't send til midnight Pacific Time tho
 
Alright well heres the deal, I have a trade planned tomorrow(more important), and another one but I can postpone that one if you want.

EDIT: I just bought that GT-R and want to keep it sorry :/ Spoke too soon.
 
Alright well heres the deal, I have a trade planned tomorrow(more important), and another one but I can postpone that one if you want.

Yes he does.... Sorry for the interruption.
 
What did you end up getting for the X1?
 
alright well if u want to throw somethin else in with the mclaren i can hold it for you... unless i get a better offer
 
What did you end up getting for the X1?

gamestop dlc code, f10, r10, 787b, and escudo..... and he's buying me a bentley speed 8
 
Damn, he gave you the kitchen sink too didn't he? hehe
 
alright well if u want to throw somethin else in with the mclaren i can hold it for you... unless i get a better offer

Not sure what else I can throw in, I'm putting almost all my cars up for trade for everything right now I can't keep track! Ill get back to you, but don't wait for me. Trade it if you get an offer you like.
 
Not sure what else I can throw in, I'm putting almost all my cars up for trade for everything right now I can't keep track! Ill get back to you, but don't wait for me. Trade it if you get an offer you like.

alright well let me know im in no hurry
 
bump, not asking for a whole lot
 
What could I get for a FGT?
 
'69 Ford GT40 for Nissan R89C?
 
already got a FGT and R89C
 
So the R89C is no longer for trade? 👎
 
Formula gran turismo now available
 
Ill give you a Puegoet 908 race car Team Total fully tuned, few miles for Formula GT
 
added r8 lms race car
 
Is that DLC code still availabe? If so what would you take for it? I don't have many good cars but I might be able to get hold of something interesting.
 
Back