Ability to quickly restart a corner in a practise mode

United States
United States
In fighting games you can usually hit a button and it instantly resets you and your opponent dummy in training mode to any position you set. This way you can repeatedly practice a combo or something.

I think a feature like that would be great for repeatably practising a corner you're having trouble with.

Doing a time trail and mess up a corner hit the button and install be transported 10 seconds back to try again. It would obviously invalid your time but this would be a huge help in mastering tracks.

In fighting games you can usually hit a button and it instantly resets you and your opponent dummy in training mode to any position you set. This way you can repeatedly practice a combo or something.

I think a feature like that would be great for repeatably practising a corner you're having trouble with.

Doing a time trail and mess up a corner hit the button and install be transported 10 seconds back to try again. It would obviously invalid your time but this would be a huge help in mastering tracks.

If I recall correctly, Forza 3 introduced the ability to "rewind" as you suggest, and I believe it was carried forward into Forza 4.

For me the downside was that it "broke my rhythm", so I only used it on longer tracks such as the Nordschleife.

Back