about the 2010 Ticket

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nokkien
  • 24 comments
  • 3,823 views

Nokkien

Christian Guild Church
Premium
Messages
451
Norway
Norway
Messages
J_E_S_U_S__LIVES & Born_By_Faith
Does it give any of the X1 cars?

♥
 
No.
 
Triple !!! /%¤)#%(&/=)=/=()(=)(&##"e%&//(/%¤&%/(/#& :D :D :D


... . .. aauuummmmmm . ... there, back at my happy thoughts place .. . ♥
 
Nokkien
Triple !!! /%¤)#%(&/=)=/=()(=)(&##"e%&//(/%¤&%/(/#& :D :D :D

... . .. aauuummmmmm . ... there, back at my happy thoughts place .. . ?

What the fu.......
 
The BMW X1 does not appear in GT5.

Triple !!! /%¤)#%(&/=)=/=()(=)(&##"e%&//(/%¤&%/(/#& :D :D :D


... . .. aauuummmmmm . ... there, back at my happy thoughts place .. . ♥

Reported.
 
BMW X1. I didn't know BMW had anything to do with this car.

12.jpg
 
I see. Would of been a nice car to see in GT5.
 
The point I was trying to get across was that there is no "X1" in GT5 and that the car he's talking about is called the "X2010"... just a pet-peeve of mine.
 
It used to be the X1, so it's an easy mistake to make if you don't use the forums much.
 
It used to be the X1, so it's an easy mistake to make if you don't use the forums much.

I use the forums a lot but still tend to call it the X1 instead of the X2010.
 
ashes619
BMW X1. I didn't know BMW had anything to do with this car.

Lol. Nice word play there.
 
Or to refrase a bit.

Does any Birthday Ticket give cars worth 1+ mill?
 
Car is still the X1 as far as i'm concerned, the car was marketed and advertised with GT5 as the X1, all of the videos show it as being called the X1, in the game up until a point it was called the X1, too late for a name change to stick, they should have changed it before they marketed the crap out of it as the X1!.

but don't think you can get it from the ticket no.
 
It used to be the X1, so it's an easy mistake to make if you don't use the forums muchplay GT5 much.

/fixed. C'mon. It says it every time you pick the car in the garage. It's not very hard to remember, kids. Don't be lazy 👎
 
can you even get a 2010 birthday ticket?
 
Yes you can, you can even get some interesting cars with it, but that's another story.

2010 cars:
Chevrolet 2010 Dale Earnhardt Jr. #88 AMP Energy/National Guard C
Chevrolet 2010 Jeff Gordon #24 DuPont CHEVROLET IMPALA '10
Chevrolet 2010 Jimmie Johnson #48 Lowe's CHEVROLET IMPALA '10
Chevrolet 2010 Juan Montoya #42 Target CHEVROLET IMPALA '10
Chevrolet 2010 Tony Stewart #14 IMPALA
Chevrolet Camaro SS '10
Ferrari F10 '10*
Ford 2010 AJ Allmendinger #43 Best Buy FORD FUSION '10
Ford 2010 Carl Edwards #99 Aflac FORD FUSION '10
Honda CR-Z α '10
Jaguar XFR '10
Jaguar XKR Coupe '10
Lexus LFA '10
McLaren McLaren MP4-12C '10
Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG '10
Peugeot 908 HDi FAP - Team Oreca Matmut '10
Peugeot 908 HDi FAP - Team Peugeot Total '10
Subaru IMPREZA Sedan WRX STI '10
Toyota 2010 Brian Vickers #83 Red Bull TOYOTA CAMRY '10
Toyota 2010 Denny Hamlin #11 FedEx TOYOTA CAMRY '10
Toyota 2010 Joey Logano #20 Gamestop CAMRY '10 (fantasy)**
Toyota 2010 Joey Logano #20 The Home Depot TOYOTA CAMRY '10
Toyota 2010 Kyle Busch #18 M&M'S® TOYOTA CAMRY '10
Toyota FT-86 G SPORTS Concept '10

* I never received a Ferrari F10 '10 from a 2010 ticket. Not sure if you can actually get one.
** The Gamestop Nascar disappears from your garage once you reload your savefile.
 
Does it give any of the X1 cars?

♥

The 1000 Ticket does not have the X1, the S. Vettel, or the Prototype in its randomization code. Even if it did, It'll be like, 1% or lower chance of receiving such. If It was 1% chance, then lets say you have a 1000 ticket. If the randomization ratio is 1:950, and the shuffle rate is 100 cars/250 milliseconds for 5 seconds, and the amount of cars it'll shuffle is 2,000 when It reaches to 5 sec, the amount of times the car popping during the shuffle will be 20 times, or 20/2,000, or 1% chance.

I hope I did that problem right :P
 
The point I was trying to get across was that there is no "X1" in GT5 and that the car he's talking about is called the "X2010"... just a pet-peeve of mine.

Oh wow. Get over it.
 
Or to refrase a bit.

Does any Birthday Ticket give cars worth 1+ mill?

I used the 2010 ticket to acquire the Peugeot 908 but did not have enough patience to see if you could acquire the x2010. I have with plenty of patience got some of the over 1 million cars I needed. I was wondering if some of the LeMans cars could be acquired through a ticket since the date is not prominately in the title of the car. example: Camaro LM Race Car(2001), GTR Concept LM Race Car(2002).????
:dunce:
 
Back