About the most poor bug of GT6: "the pit glitch"

• Thread starter NaganoRN
  • 14 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Japan
Japan
NaganoR391
I know we have hundreds of bugs to wait fixing, but I would make thread to give attention to one of them, which I consider one of the most serious to the online community of Gran Turismo.

Well... I don't believe that Polyphony Digital's factory team didn't realize this catastrophic blunder. I crying for fixed it since the first att. of GT6!!! But, nothing!

The physics are horrible after first set. I want to bring a online championship for my group (teaser video here), but cannot begin because this ****ING BUG exist.

The online simulator-racing was ruined if this bug don't fix by PD, no. 74 of this topic: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/things-in-gt6-you-want-fixed-please-read-bold-first.291914/

What you think about? I'm crying of hate!

Please, Polyphony Digital, SEE THIS THREAD, FIX IT!!!

92788chthk9vh7mfg.jpg

Last edited:
Whatever, I respect. I would like the PD has paid attention to this problem, because this bug is alarming.

This bug isn't that bad. Just do two formation laps, including a pit-stop... There, bug solved.

The correct would be a fix of this problem. I don't want to TWO formation laps for a pit-stop 'cause this bug. And, the majority drivers of community of GT online races not agree also.

I'm sorry to bother, but, what exactly is this glitch? I think I've heard about it around the forums but I could never find a real explanation of the game-breaking glitch.

About which bug are we talking exactly? Because there are two pit stop bugs:

1) The second set of tires has less grip and deteriorates faster than the first one.
2) You can only select a random compound of tires at pit stop.

#1 is not really a problem as everybody is equally affected by it. It really doesn't hinder online racing at all. #2 on the other hand is a huge problem as it can completely break an online race. It does happen only very rarely though and I personally didn't have to deal with it yet.

That being said, yeah it is completely ridiculous that PD hasn't fixed those pit bugs yet.

About which bug are we talking exactly? Because there are two pit stop bugs:

1) The second set of tires has less grip and deteriorates faster than the first one.
2) You can only select a random compound of tires at pit stop.

#1 is not really a problem as everybody is equally affected by it. It really doesn't hinder online racing at all. #2 on the other hand is a huge problem as it can completely break an online race. It does happen only very rarely though and I personally didn't have to deal with it yet.

That being said, yeah it is completely ridiculous that PD hasn't fixed those pit bugs yet.

The first problem. The second not is a problem for online races that defines a type of compound forever, even better if Racing Hard. And, I think PD have fixed this second. (Anyone confirms that really fixed.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back