About the Top Gear test track

Status
Not open for further replies.
SSJ3_Raditz
Can I unlock the track in practice and arcade mode? Or am I limited to driving Samba buses, Elises and Kubelwagens on it?

You can unlock it by golding the Samba bus challenge I believe. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

You must get gold on one of the Top Gear special events. It doesn't matter which one.

That may be true, but this is the first time that I've seen this suggested. I've always just seen it listed as an unlock for golding the first Top Gear challenge. If it isn't specific to just the first one but can be earned from any of the three, then the first one doesn't really have its own prize, though the others do.

Gold the samba bus challenge. Sort of random but I wish in time trial it wasn't a rolling start.

Gold the samba bus challenge. Sort of random but I wish in time trial it wasn't a rolling start.

you can make an online lobby and set it to grid start or do a Practice one make race to get a standing start or do time trial and do 1 lap then on the second lap pill up to the line(counter doest start till you cross the line)

I really wish they would get rid of those pylons.

Also wish we had access to more of the test track

Also wish I could flip my car on Gambon's Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back