Weigth : 1080 kg
Front / Rear Weigth Distribution : 50:50

Weigth-to-power ratio : 1.377 kg/hp
Performance Points : 636 PP

Standard model
1 000 000 credits @ Audi (EU).
Driving genre : stable, reliable.

---

Okay, people will see this is as a lazy setup starting from one of mine in GT5. I don't care, love that car. From the 768hp in GT4 to 634hp in GT5, it's back now in the 780ish hp, woot ! Except that she is now sold as new so no "cracking sound whatsoever". Nevermind, I'll drive this until it cracks :)

God I love that car. "Ferocious tenderness" or "Sweet ferocity" are my main sensations when driving her.

She brakes very hard and is really easy to drive, nice accel. She shines on the Nür. Just a small amount of understeer that comes away if you bring the gaz or brake. Trying her is loving her.

Any comments, improvements or suggestions are very welcomed as usual.

---

All parts/oil change/chassis hardening

Tires
- Racing Hard/Hard - I think you can put Racing Soft/Soft or even Sport Soft/Soft with not much problems.

Suspension
Suspension (Front / Rear)
- Ride Height : 57 / 65
- Spring Rate : 13.75 / 12.25
- Dampers (Comp.) : 4 / 6
- Dampers (Ext.) : 2 / 3
- Anti-Roll Bars : 4 / 6
- Camber angle (-) : 1.7 / 1.5
- Toe angle : 0.00 / 0.00

Brakes (Front / Rear)
- Brake Balance 4 / 6

Transmission
Gearbox
- Top Speed : Auto Set @ 340 km/h (Nur)

Adjustable LSD (Front / Rear)
- Initial Torque : - / 12
- Acceleration Sensitivity : - / 26
- Braking Sensitivity : - / 16

Power
- Power limiter : 100%
- NOS is unavailable.

Body/Chassis
- Dynamics (Front / Rear) : 350 / 570

Driving aids
- ABS : 1
Else all 0/off

Tuning circuit
- None. Bough it, copied / adapted settings from my GT5 setup, brang it at IA GT3 championship and won each single race with gold, first try ever made. Sorry guys not much times to post :)
- I can hear the Nür calling you... And Nür, Nür, she says. I'll post there a time, I'm expecting somewhere just under 7min. Some good drivers got under 7min with my GT5 setup in the 638hp. I'm not a good driver... But with 150 more hp I may become a good driver :)
- Very fun on Spa (Spa is very fun anyway).

Tip
- As in GT5, I recommend keeping an old motor, as there is a lot of cracks making sounds very beautifull.
- As told before, this brake setting, 4/6, for an FR, seem to be very strange at first glance. The momentum the brake gives to the car is used to stabilize her and have sweet cornering. This is not just very effective and fun, this just defines the setup.

Back to the GT6 shop

Last edited:
Back