AC3S COPs & Cruising: Official GTP Cops/Cruise Club--

  • Thread starter Thread starter Theace37
  • 577 comments
  • 35,280 views
Uh oh.... got disconnected ..... but the room was a blast, that feel when a cop is chasing you! :scared::drool:
I'll enter regularly! :D (I hope :irked: )
 
Uh oh.... got disconnected ..... but the room was a blast, that feel when a cop is chasing you! :scared::drool:
I'll enter regularly! :D (I hope :irked: )

Yepp would be great to see ya!

Anyways Congrats Superstreet on Most wanted!
 
Hey can i join your group
 
darklaser12
Hey can i join your group

Sure ill update the members list in the morning, its getting late for me
 
@Theace37

Can u please add me?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
As a new member, I feel obligated to host a room.

Room Number:EDIT: My Internet Dropped; on Phone internet now:sick:
 
Last edited:
Anyways ill be hosting a room in about 2h


And thats ok machete, you dont have to host its preffered mods host anyways.
 
Last edited:
Sounds like a blast, I'm definitely in. Question, the car I would most likely be using is black, and has to remain that way since its actively in use in the Wangan Masters Season 4 here on GTplanet. It is also a Nissan (300zx 2seater (Z32) '89). I have a few others, but would this be acceptable since its unable to flash its brights?
 
^that is a fine cop car, remeber you can use the horn aswel!
 
When will you be hosting a room?
 
^ Im fireing up the Ps3 now itll be open in 20min
 
Can I join in for a little as well? If so, what track are you guys on? Thanks!
 
^love to have ya!

And it varys itll probably be rome, madrid or tosacna as weve been using cote dazur and tokyo a lot lately.
 
Can I join in for a little as well? If so, what track are you guys on? Thanks!
I'm not a regular member, but it seems like they use street tracks, you should join, yesterday was fun! :dopey:
oh well, tree'd. :ouch:
 
Thanks Theace37 & Yauma9! My PSN ID is cperes so please don't kick me if I join haha. Also, can someone inform me when a room is up & on what track it is? Thanks guys!
 
^ You should keep an eye on this thread, Theace37 posts the room number here, sadly probably I can't join :(
 
Sounds good! I'll be there!

Oh, and I've got a Nissan Leaf, painted it Colorado Red.

Yep. *Puts on sunglasses*

The whambulance is here...

:cool:
 
Thanks Yauma9, I'm keeping an eye out on this page for sure.
 
Im creating the room will post number in a sec
 
Room is up!


1472-6399-9009-5384-1500
 
Tried to join but can't get onto the GT server. This sucks. :-( Wish PD would actually fix this issue...
 
For once, I can actually join!
 
LordZycon
I'm so envious right now. Lol. :-)

Dont be, I just got disconnected, and now it says Im blocked from entering the room?

Ace help?
 
Last edited:
EDIT: Multipost, feel free to carry on reading the next post :p
 
Sorry ace, i cant make it tonight..i gotta work late.
 
AzNTypeR
Dont be, I just got disconnected, and now it says Im blocked from entering the room?

Ace help?

Very strange...

But dont worry whoever missed the "mexican schoolbus" match earlyer today, there will be another one tonite

In about 3-4 hours time.


And congradulations to Doog for most wanted this morning!



Rule update:

We have addded 2 new vehicles

-Dihatsu Midget- AAA Repairman (must be white)
-volkswagen sambabus (schoolbus) -must be yellow.


Ace out
 
Last edited:
Will try to make tonight's room, if the servers come back online...

Plus it'd be nice to meet another Wangan-Masters rival (RogerIsJolly) before season starts, lol
 
Back