Academy Cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter 300SRT8Fan
  • 14 comments
  • 880 views
Messages
621
United States
United States
Can you trade these? If so does anyone have one to trade?
 
The 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version)'08 and the GT-R Spec V (GT Academy Version)'09 are tradable. The GT-R Spec V (Academy Special) is not tradable.
 
Can you offer dlc painted cars
 
Send a FR and which one you want.
 
S License Gold: Nissan GT-R Spec-V (GT Academy Version) '09 (P)
 
I. Can give you. 0/0/0 gtr gt academy for a dlc painted car of my choosing
 
Have: Deep metallic blue (Reflex I believe)
Want: Metallic lime green of any sort

:)
 
X13GHOST
Have: Deep metallic blue (Reflex I believe)
Want: Metallic lime green of any sort

:)

you need to post in the correct thread the op is looking for academy cars not paints. ;(
 
you need to post in the correct thread the op is looking for academy cars not paints. ;(

My Mistake >_< Thanks for reminding me!
 
I. Can give you. 0/0/0 gtr gt academy for a dlc painted car of my choosing

I already have one, but for your generosity I'll give you a DLC painted car if you want?
 
Really that would be very generous are you sure?

Any of Fiat 500 '68 untuned carbon hood (accepted) Polarized 002 or fluorescence 008 would be awesome



Are there any other cars you want to trade
 
Really that would be very generous are you sure?

Any of Fiat 500 '68 untuned carbon hood (accepted) Polarized 002 or fluorescence 008 would be awesome



Are there any other cars you want to trade

No, I'm fine thanks.
I'll make that and send it.
 
Back