ACC consoles Community update by 505games

• Thread starter Donnced
  • 12 comments
Spain
valencia
Donnced
By Antonela Pounder
on February 3, 2021

Hi everyone. Antonela here from 505 Games, working on Assetto Corsa Competizione. It’s been a few days since the 2020 GT World Challenge Pack DLC launched on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One and now we’ve had chance to analyse the situation, today we want to take this opportunity to update you on what’s going on behind the scenes and give you an insight into our plans going forward.

Let’s get started.

Firstly, we want to apologise to all those who encountered issues after the launch of the 2020 GT World Challenge Pack DLC on console last week. Soon after the DLC dropped, it became apparent that there were problems, particularly around multiplayer. Our development team are working flat our behind the scenes to resolve the major issues reported by our community. Of course, this doesn’t happen at the press of a button, but we’re committed to resolving these issues so you can head back out on track as soon as possible. Right now, the biggest priority for the team is to resolve the problems surrounding multiplayer. We’re also looking to tackle additional bugs that may affect gameplay and later down the line, we’ll be reworking the Spectator mode to improve its stability.

We believe in full transparency, which is why we want to give you a full rundown of the issues we’re addressing, as a priority:

Server-side fixes:
• Solve a bug where the rolling start never starts and the user is stuck with the controls locked during the race session
• Solving a bug where wheels not visible at distance during multiplayer
• Solving a bug where opponent cars during multiplayer are consistently displayed as stationary to other users
• Fixing a bug where the user falls out of world when trying to collide with an object in a multiplayer session
• Making the Imola circuit accessible to multiplayer races

Client-side fixes:
• Solve a bug where game crashes upon Completing 2nd Test Race in Career Mode
• Solve some sporadic random crashes when transitioning between main menu and sessions
• Solve a bug where title crashes after selecting the Ferrari Evo and changing game modes quickly after
• Solving a bug which makes no SFX audible when driving in the GT4 Mercedes
• fixing a bug where Championship Custom race lengths are not applied in ICGT Custom championship races
• Activating some race settings which were missing in Custom Championship session

We are also looking to include additional tweaks and minor bug fixes along the way. As always, your feedback is invaluable to us, so if you come across any issues, please report them here and our console team will investigate.

Please remember to be respectful in your feedback to us. We understand your frustrations, as gamers ourselves! It should go without saying; any trolling/harassment/insults aimed at our staff, partners and other players our will not be tolerated. Please respect one another, always! That aside, we want to take this opportunity to thank all those sim racers that have stuck with us on this journey and continue to support and encourage us. We are immensely grateful to have such a passionate community on board and hope! Looking ahead, we are excited to be bringing the British GT Pack DLC to console at a later date. More on that soon!

In the meantime, we’ll keep on pushing behind the scenes and update you all when we have more info on fixes!

Take care and see you trackside.

Antonela – Director of Global Community @ 505 Games

Source;
https://acc.505games.com/

Are all these bugs present due to the latest patch? Kinda crazy how all the legacy issues are still on a back burner as new patches create new problems. Glad they're addressing them and particularly pleased they've noted the championship settings issues.
1 step forward, 2 steps back, then another forward and we're still playing catch up :P

Are all these bugs present due to the latest patch? Kinda crazy how all the legacy issues are still on a back burner as new patches create new problems. Glad they're addressing them and particularly pleased they've noted the championship settings issues.
1 step forward, 2 steps back, then another forward and we're still playing catch up :P
Yep and they left out in this communication the bimmer GT4 that hasn't sounds or a big as the still even broken more button mapping that isn't working especially on L2 & R2 and the savings of highlights and replays aren't fixed either.

And like you said,then there's still bugs and issues from launch or months ago as Logitech G29 wheel locks left if you push PS button, T500 compatibility issues affecting FFB since launch, autoDOR system still not enabled since launch, spectators mode issues since private servers, Json configs that don't work on private servers... dynamic blackering rubbering on track surface broken since months (only works on the new Imola DLC track at least) rain efects on windshield broken since months,

And then the famous request as keyboard compatibility with button mapping, VOF settings, UDP support that they don't even talk about..

And we end we will see if they are able to iron out all issues and bugs they added patch after patch, I hope so, cause the physics and handling is superb, and has real potencial as game

You bet!! Even more sensless then refusing to use face masks during these troubled times... or not...
Have a new PS5 on the way.... for simracing... now I read the GT Sport and ACC lack basic adjustments.
Thinking of selling immediately, seems that while consoles have a large player base the majority are unserious players.

Have a new PS5 on the way.... for simracing... now I read the GT Sport and ACC lack basic adjustments.
Thinking of selling immediately, seems that while consoles have a large player base the majority are unserious players.

Unserious players no....

But on GT SPORT you can't expect serious SIM adjustments, it's maked for a causal crowd mostly and graphics are above phisycs and controller are above wheel and FFB in their priorities.

About ACC...well, we asked for FOV ,UDP, keyboard compatibility since launch ,and quite an amount of players, but the team that port ACC isn't experienced in racing Sims and seems that they don't find those adjustments basic in a serious SIM.

For the rest.... consoles are always for general public.

If you interest is really Simracing, then best place to be is on PC, there you have great Sims as Rfactor 2, automovilista 2, iracing , ACC , AC, and so on with all basic adjustments,triple screen support, full VR, mods and so on

But surely on consoles there's also serious players that wants to have some good SIMs in good conditions as I am.
Consoles are also practical when you have kids, easier to them to plug & play and don't srew up things in your PC:lol:

Unserious players no....

But on GT SPORT you can't expect serious SIM adjustments, it's maked for a causal crowd mostly and graphics are above phisycs and controller are above wheel and FFB in their priorities.

About ACC...well, we asked for FOV ,UDP, keyboard compatibility since launch ,and quite an amount of players, but the team that port ACC isn't experienced in racing Sims and seems that they don't find those adjustments basic in a serious SIM.

For the rest.... consoles are always for general public.

If you interest is really Simracing, then best place to be is on PC, there you have great Sims as Rfactor 2, automovilista 2, iracing , ACC , AC, and so on with all basic adjustments,triple screen support, full VR, mods and so on

But surely on consoles there's also serious players that wants to have some good SIMs in good conditions as I am.
Consoles are also practical when you have kids, easier to them to plug & play and don't srew up things in your PC:lol:

My graphics card is not really good enough for ACC on PC.... so I was hoping the PS5 would be a nice solution!
But reading everything today was sad.

My graphics card is not really good enough for ACC on PC.... so I was hoping the PS5 would be a nice solution!
But reading everything today was sad.

ACC was launched for PS4 and Xbox one, they don't even planned a next gen consoles version ... only backwards compatibility.

If you want FoV settings you have the 2 Pcars games, the original AC... Keyboard compatibility for extra button mapping on the Pcars, UDP support on them and F1 games since 2016..

Just don't understand why they don't do proper ports on consoles in terms of basic adjustments in proper Sims, and don't listen to the players, because original AC and ACC had more sales on consoles than on PC... it's quite crazy

You should have been looking for an RTX3070 or an RTX3060 GPU to upgrade your PC I believe

Last edited:
Seriously we need UDP and FOV settings!!!

Sim Dashboard makes these racing games on Ps4 so much better like Pc2, PC1, AC1 and F1 2018. I hope ACC on console supports udp in the future!!

Antonela Pounder
In the meantime, we’ll keep on pushing behind the scenes and update you all when we have more info on fixes!
Much appreciated!

I'm having a blast playing this game and patiently await future updates 👍

*note to self: I know she'll probably never read this, but still.

Last edited:
Much appreciated!

I'm having a blast playing this game and patiently await future updates 👍

*note to self: I know she'll probably never read this, but still.
Yesterday they launched an update in the online servers, 2020 content now available, and the diferent category's public lobbies

More news;

SURPRISE! The BRITISH GT PACK DLC is coming to PC on Feb 10th!

The BRITISH GT PACK DLC includes:
3 iconic circuits
Over 40 new liveries and 70 drivers
Dedicated Championship season

Coming to consoles late Spring.

Last edited:
Back