acceleration problem

• Thread starter freaky40
  • 15 comments
New Zealand
Auckland
freaky40
Has anyone had the problem/glitch where you're trying to accelerate and the car doesn't go? Twice now it has happened:censored:

Going to need more information....
Ok, I was doing the willow spring 8 lap race and in the last lap heading for the checkered flag the car didn't want to go my foot was on the gas and the car just rolled over the line.

Were you using pedals and/or clutch with shifter? Your pedals might not be receiving power, or are not plugged in properly and you could have been in neutral. You sure you were in 1st gear?

Were you using pedals and/or clutch with shifter? Your pedals might not be receiving power, or are not plugged in properly and you could have been in neutral. You sure you were in 1st gear?
Pedals, no clutch and yes in was in gear I was in 6th gear foot down going for gold

Pedals, no clutch and yes in was in gear I was in 6th gear foot down going for gold

Weird. I would suggest you check the connection of your pedals: Connection to the wall outlet and your PS3.

Weird. I would suggest you check the connection of your pedals: Connection to the wall outlet and your PS3.
Done that and then I started to do the apricot hill race and it ceased when the cars were heading for the start/finish line and I had to reboot

Done that and then I started to do the apricot hill race and it ceased when the cars were heading for the start/finish line and I had to reboot

I have never owned a wheel, so those things I suggested were the only things I could think of that could help. I really don't know what it could be. Sorry.

I have never owned a wheel, so those things I suggested were the only things I could think of that could help. I really don't know what it could be. Sorry.
All good, it's only happened twice so I'm not too bothed lucky in both races I was first :lol:

Super license race? Did you run out of fuel?

This, many times over. It doesn't sound like a wire issue to me, because when the pedals work themselves loose the brakes jam on before everything goes dead, and it's pretty obvious when that happens. Are you driving with the on screen information disabled, @freaky40?

This, many times over. It doesn't sound like a wire issue to me, because when the pedals work themselves loose the brakes jam on before everything goes dead, and it's pretty obvious when that happens. Are you driving with the on screen information disabled, @freaky40?
No, all is displayed

Back