Accidentally bazillion-posted, can a mod help out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It actually locked me out of the site for about 5 minutes.
 
It actually locked me out of the site for about 5 minutes.
 
I can't post at all from the quick reply.

I was locked out from the site for about 10 minutes.
 
Is there an echo in here?

Same thing happening to me...:mad::mad:
 
Is there an echo in here?

Same thing happening to me...:mad::mad:
 
Ok, what the hell is going on here. Every post here is a double post. :odd:

EDIT: Oh wait, except this one!

EDIT2: It seems like every post posted between 8PM-9PM is a double post. Weiird.

EDIT3: Ah, database problems. That always sucks.
 
The database problems that were causing this have been corrected.
 
Well, the megaposting storm has passed and GTP has been fixed, so it looks like everything is back to normal.
 
Thanks Jordan, I appreciate what you do for this site.👍
 
So is anyone going to delete all those posts or leave them there? I guess there's only about 100 or so, that souldn't be too awful annoying.
 
posts deleted.

This thread locked.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back