Accused of Hacking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the flip you gave me, no. But I was able to find another one that did match up in all gears but 1st and 3rd or 4th (by one click). But that wouldn't make a difference. Best time I got was 9.880 and I only have one question. What is your max power and at which rpms and where is your redline?

I got 708hp at 1394kg with 585pp, I'm not running any modded parts at all, I am wingless by the way. I'm going to take another run in mine, I have a pic from the last time I ran it if you'd like to see it, it pushes normal g's and everything, z-Cinque got the same exact gears ratios as I did and he found it himself, maybe the new update slowed it down but I did at one point have 9.844, I'm going to run mine again and let you know what I get this time.

I got 708hp at 1394kg with 585pp, I'm not running any modded parts at all, I am wingless by the way. I'm going to take another run in mine, I have a pic from the last time I ran it if you'd like to see it, it pushes normal g's and everything, z-Cinque got the same exact gears ratios as I did and he found it himself, maybe the new update slowed it down but I did at one point have 9.844, I'm going to run mine again and let you know what I get this time.

his is a powerband launch shift right at redline.... That;s what i ran it in with mine when i tried to dupe it

I shift at 9,000rpm that's a bit before red line.

Shells N Cheese

I'm sorry bro, I did 8 runs, with the flip you gave me, I couldn't get your gears at all, so I used 2467 to get them to match up. But my Top Speed was not 155, it was 149. That makes me wonder where your redline (rev limiter) is as it is a big factor in top speed.

I'm sorry bro, I did 8 runs, with the flip you gave me, I couldn't get your gears at all, so I used 2467 to get them to match up. But my Top Speed was not 155, it was 149. That makes me wonder where your redline (rev limiter) is as it is a big factor in top speed.

I have his car right now. I can tell you the specs.

First run timed launch from 2nd gear I got these stats, 0-60 - 2.341 0-100 - 4.803 0-1/4 mile - 9.847 with a max g force of 1.26, the update didn't make it slower it's still about the same, I'm using a controller, no hacks, and no cheats.

Shells N Cheese
First run timed launch from 2nd gear I got these stats, 0-60 - 2.341 0-100 - 4.803 0-1/4 mile - 9.847 with a max g force of 1.26, the update didn't make it slower it's still about the same, I'm using a controller, no hacks, and no cheats.

I got 2.337, 4.838, 9.880, 1.26 Gs.

0-100 seems crazy... Am I retarded?

EDIT: I can make a video of my run, showing tune, controller, time, replay, everything if you don't believe me.

I got 2.337, 4.383, 9.880, 1.26 Gs.

0-100 seems crazy... Am I retarded?

What is you 2nd and 3rd gear? are your 1st and 2nd all the way to the right, are you launching in 2nd, are your 5th 6th and 7th all the way to the right? I sent the tune to multiple people and others found it on their own and everything matched up on theirs.

Shells N Cheese
What is you 2nd and 3rd gear? are your 1st and 2nd all the way to the right, are you launching in 2nd, are your 5th 6th and 7th all the way to the right? I sent the tune to multiple people and others found it on their own and everything matched up on theirs.

2nd 5.736
3rd 4.916. Both 1st and 2nd are full left, 5th, 6th and 7th are max right. What is weird is that, you said top speed should be 155, while mine is 149. Same 6th and same Final. Unless you have secretly hacked Final and game recognises it as a 2000 because that is a minimum, which I highly doubt. Recorder gave me the specs of your car and they match up to mine. Mind: boggled.

2nd 5.736
3rd 4.916. Both 1st and 2nd are full left, 5th, 6th and 7th are max right. What is weird is that, you said top speed should be 155, while mine is 149. Same 6th and same Final. Unless you have secretly hacked Final and game recognises it as a 2000 because that is a minimum, which I highly doubt. Recorder gave me the specs of your car and they match up to mine. Mind: boggled.

z-Cinque got the exact same numbers on his brand new M5 without me telling him and he got 155 top speed, I have no idea why you guys aren't but he did and so did I.

I have no idea really, because I can't recreate it. No hacked parts on your car? Clutch, fliwheel, catalytic converters?

I have no idea really, because I can't recreate it. No hacked parts on your car? Clutch, fliwheel, catalytic converters?

None whatsoever, maybe the game is glitching out for you guys, but I went on my C setting sheet and created the same exact tune again as well with 155 top speed.

Same... 2.467 flip gives you 7.557 on 1st gear. That's give you the closest you're going to get. So Janco what is your conclusion?

Idk, how about if you try buying another M5, what do you get?

I don't know Kung, I was not able to recreate it, but there's no logical explanation...

None whatsoever, maybe the game is glitching out for you guys, but I went on my C setting sheet and created the same exact tune again as well with 155 top speed.

Everyone using the same wheels ??? some cars aftermarkets can give different ratios...at least that what I've heard from a few guys.

Shells N Cheese
Can you send me a full broken in M5 because I don't feel like breaking another one in.

Add me on PSN, I can send you now but I need you to dupe it back.

Can you send me a full broken in M5 because I don't feel like breaking another one in.

Same... 2.467 flip gives you 7.557 on 1st gear. That's give you the closest you're going to get. So Janco what is your conclusion?

It's a 2.575 flip Kung, that's probably why your getting a worse time because you flipped it at 2.467, go back and flip it at 2.575 and tell me what you get.

I have Z in here right now and nobody in the lobby can recreate it. With a 2.575 flip your bottom first gear number is 7.240. With a bunch of other pro draggers trying it

I have Z in here right now and nobody in the lobby can recreate it. With a 2.575 flip your bottom first gear number is 7.240. With a bunch of other pro draggers trying it

I'm going to try it again with a new M5, I think the game is glitching out because I didn't put a different transmission in it, what other car at that level has 7 gears that runs 9.8's? What car's transmission would I put in it without it being like 10 car lengths faster? I didn't hack it. I'm so sick and tired of all of this grief, I bet after this car is straightened out then you'll make a big deal over my Enzo, then my Vette etc. This will never end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back