Racin'Jason Messages 228 Oct 27, 2017 #1 Has anyone else had the error when you are not getting credit for "likes" on your shared liveries?
Cfft555 Messages 139 Sydney Messages Crft555 Oct 27, 2017 #2 The wording is poor, its like you make, not likes on your liveries. Or atleast that's what I believe
dr_slump Premium Messages 7,425 Switzerland Messages the_dr_slump / GTP_dr_slump Oct 27, 2017 #3 What Cfft555 said is true, the game's description is completely wrong.
GBO Possum Not quite the oldest member. Yet. Premium Messages 3,700 Massachusetts Messages GBO-Possum Oct 27, 2017 #4 The implementation is at odds with the description Who knows which is "right"? I suspect the description version is what was intended
The implementation is at odds with the description Who knows which is "right"? I suspect the description version is what was intended
Racin'Jason Messages 228 Oct 27, 2017 #5 I think the wording is correct, and the game mechanic is wrong....it seems a harder achievement to make liveries then going around liking everyone else's liveries for free xp haha I guess the same thing goes with photo likes achievement too?
I think the wording is correct, and the game mechanic is wrong....it seems a harder achievement to make liveries then going around liking everyone else's liveries for free xp haha I guess the same thing goes with photo likes achievement too?
breyzipp Messages 3,237 Lokeren Messages breyzipp Messages breyzipp Oct 28, 2017 #6 Yep photo’s as well