Acquiring the Ford Falcon

  • Thread starter Thread starter Scottster
  • 26 comments
  • 2,176 views
Messages
49
Messages
Scottster_
I have been trying to get this car now since the trade cap. Is there any certain race that has to be ran to trigger it to show up in the UCD?
 
Just wait for it to show up. That's all you can do.
 
You can get it on a 2000 Birthday ticket.
 
Scottster
I have been trying to get this car now since the trade cap. Is there any certain race that has to be ran to trigger it to show up in the UCD?

You can borrow one
It is really rare one!
 
Just got a second one from a 1000 ticket. Recycling the UCD will work. Question is, when does it show up? Best of luck for you :tup.
 
I used my ticket 1000 about 50 times in a row using my usbkey to overight my saved data backwards, then i got it about 1 and half hours in.
 
I wanted to get it for so long. Last time I saw it, not only did I not have enough money, it showed right back up after a couple of in game days. Now i'm positive it's not showing up anytime soon, so I'm collecting money in the bank of bob for it whenever it shows up.
 
I got one this morning from a lv 21 ticket, happy days!! :-)
 
I wish they'd put it in the OCD. I've been after the AU for ages.
 
Yep got mine from lvl 21 as well. But then it showed up in the ucd a couple of days later.
 
bradford
How much is it?

Think its around the 1.8 million credit Mark in the ucd if I remember rightly.
 
go to a A-spec race and restart the race 5 times.. it refreashes the UCD. doing this take about 1-2 min. good luck.or use a lv 21 ticket which can take forever to get it duee to the amount of nascars
 
Thanks y'all, it finally showed up in my UCD about an hour after I posted this.
 
How does it drive?
I have one in store but haven't driven it yet :dopey:
 
It handles like a dream. I expected it to be a RWD monster like a Mustang, but it's not. It's super easy to drive, but it lacks top speed.
 
I received it through a level 21 ticket which was good because i've hardly ever seen it appear in the UCD. I've only used mine once since getting it, but from what I remember it was a pretty decent car to drive.
 
Think its around the 1.8 million credit Mark in the ucd if I remember rightly.

Eh, more like $1,200,000, give or take a few. Most likely "give" a few.
 
****
ive seen it twice
But i didnt know it was rare then :S
*facepalms self*
 
Car looks awesome, easy to drive, great grip and cornering, but it's heavy and slow. Even in points races it won't keep up to other race cars with the same points (GT500 cars for example) because it's just too heavy and doesn't accelerate nearly as well. Unfortunately it's in a class all by itself so tough to find any place to race it where it can be competitive.
 
Try the RKM Motorsports tune for it, it's as close to flawless as you can get on a car.
 
Car looks awesome, easy to drive, great grip and cornering, but it's heavy and slow. Even in points races it won't keep up to other race cars with the same points (GT500 cars for example) because it's just too heavy and doesn't accelerate nearly as well. Unfortunately it's in a class all by itself so tough to find any place to race it where it can be competitive.

Why not adjust the engine power. So that the car gets fewer horses power
 
Took months for this to appear in my UCD, so of course I bought it, and since then its appeared about 6 times. Same with a few other cars, XJ220, NSX Proto LM Road Car, VW Nardo
 
Back