ACR power loss?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wrath505
  • 6 comments
  • 617 views
Messages
122
Messages
Wrath505
Is it me or has the viper acr lost about 80hp when fully tuned? I have a viper from when the game was new, and I bought another today to test, the old one is at 1031hp the new at 952hp any ideas?
 
Engine break in presumably, although that is a lot of horsepower to gain. Did you do an oil change on the new one?
 
Try overhauling the engine and get an oil change
 
Hmm I'm at 1006 right now il keep trying though
 
I've had a similar problem with a few cars. Jensen Interceptor MK3: fully tuned had 763 hp. Then i changed the oil and the power went down to 657 hp! I had the same problem with my partially tuned Z32 300ZX TT: 414 hp, I changed the oil and it had 312 hp. WTF!
 
Your old one was at 952 when you first bought it.
Now it's at 1031 after some driving.

Your new one is at 952.
Do the math.
 
Back