ACS-V8 SUPERCAR CHAMPIONSHIP(Aus/Nz) | Season 3 | 4 Spots Left!

  • Thread starter Thread starter mij2003
  • 87 comments
  • 7,935 views
Twin Ring Motegi East Course-40 Laps

Room opens at 7:55 AEST

Aiming to have qualifying at 8:10 AEST
 
Room now open.

Please join a.s.a.p.
 
mij2003
Room now open.

Please join a.s.a.p.

Hi Mij, I've tried and failed to bribe the GF to give up the PS3 tonight, but she's got her bestie over and I'm renegated to the shed. Apologies I can't make it as I really want to have a run with you guys. Have great race.
 
no problems
 
Hatfield and Rager, are you guys racing tonight
 
Round 2 went smoothly enough. I managed to keep the rear of the field clean. My apologies for using a 3rd set of softs, although it was due to hitting the wall on lap 38/40 and I made no gain as the nearest car was about 15-20secs in front before I pit.

Congrats to everyone for such a clean race!!
 
GRID POSITIONS

1st-redness-63
2nd-VENDALISM
3rd-mij2003
4th-GTP_JTV
5th-vh_mik
6th-DRZ-Hatfield
7th--------------
8th--------------
9th--------------
10th-------------


FINISH POSITIONS

1st-mij2003
2nd-GTP_JTV
3rd-redness-63
4th-vh_mik
5th-VENDALISM
6th-DRZ-Hatfield
7th--------------
8th--------------
9th--------------
10th-------------


FASTEST LAPS

1st-VENDALISM-1:16.034
2nd-mij2003-1:16.091
3rd-GTP_JTV-1:16.643
4th-DRZ-Hatfield-1:16.690
5th-redness-63-1:16.732
6th-vh_mik-1:17.212
7th--------------
8th--------------
9th--------------
10th-------------​
 
Sorry mij had some thing come up m8 all things going well have next Saturday booked for racing see you then
 
Will everyone make it tonight?
 
mij2003
Will everyone make it tonight?

I'm in mate, speaking JTV Thursday night and he said he's in as well.
 
Gents,

Mij has messaged me that he will be unable to attend the race tonight.

The race will be going ahead as per normal in Mij's room starting at 8pm.

*Special Points to Note: This race will a 60/60 Super Sprint style race.
Meaning:-
2 races of 20 laps each.
Only Medium tyres allowed.
Race 2 grid as per finish of Race 1.
Pit stops not required. (but allowed, although not advised)
All other standard rules apply.

Cac.
 
Sounds good Cac-a-tan, now where did I put that AU, must be around here somewwhere...oh it's still rented out to Yellow, please return to base.
 
Sorry I couldn't make it tonight guys. Something came up.
 
might have to do a few seasonal events before the weekend. paying off a hefty repair bill lol
 
Sry guys. Wont make tonight. Have had a router failure. Lost all power to it. And don't have a back up. I'd finally got the isf to stop under steering too. Da mn it.
 
Round 4-room open. Please join asap.
 
Had a decent race with a couple little spins. Then on lap 28/30 catching JTV while on mediums and he seemed to be on hards, the back end goes loose in 4th gear and into the wall so instead of 4th place it's another last for me :grumpy:
 
Blah blah
 
Last edited:
Hey guys
I am very sorry for the last 6 weeks i've been fighting a virus.
I get sick and i get better and then 3 or 4 days later i get sick again and i get better. I've been in bed since wednesday with a fever and yes i'm taking antibiotics .
CHEERS redness-63(;)
 
Last edited:
Hey guys, unfortunately I will miss this weeks race because I will be in tassie with family. Hopefully Cactass can run the room whilst I'm away.
 
Hey guys, unfortunately I will miss this weeks race because I will be in tassie with family. Hopefully Cactass can run the room whilst I'm away.

Gents,
Tonights race will be as per normal. Hopefully I should have Mij's room set up around 8pm and will send out PM's once its done.
Don't forget to bring your Budgie Smugglers, SPF30+, Bucket and Spade, as we'll be enjoying a 40 lap Sand Sculpting contest around Laguna Seca Beach. :sly:
 
Evening Gents,

Unfortunately I can not make tonight's race due to family commitments.

See you next week.



Cheers Ven
 
I cannot make it tonight sorry guys. Family stuff
 
Sry guys network issues won't allow to connect. Dunno what's going on as its a new router.
 
Gents,
Due to low driver turn out, this weeks race has been postponed until next Saturday Night the 25th of May. Hope to see you all there.
Cac.
 
I am going to have to pull out of this series. I just find the lexus to not be much fun to drive. I hope you all continue to have fun and I will keep an eye on thread to see the next seasons car list.
 
Room open, see you all there
 
Okay guys, this has gotten to the point of ridiculous.

To turn up this late or not at all without ANY notification is extremely dissapointing.

The ACS has been on a downhill stretch for a bit and if this keeps up, there will be no ACS.

If people continue to not show up the series may be put on hold or possibly CANCELLED
 
Back