Add me for some gt sport racing

• Thread starter Jms193
  • 78 comments
found the problem, my accelerator pedal was goosed,,, was only giving me 80% acceleration, spent the early part of the evening swapping it out for the clutch pedal,,, lost 2 precious hours of game time,,,
Haha GT I knew there had to be some reasonable explanation.. you just weren't keeping up

PSN: Carlj1231

My other account, Black-_-Hole1885 got banned and thus losing all of my money and progress in that account.

Just the thread i was looking for!! Feel free to add me.

PSN ID: islaygaz

Edit: Just added a bunch of you guys on here!

Last edited:
What's good guys? Definitely feel free to add me up. Canadian driver going to take sport mode to the max ;). Interested in tuning as well as the BoP races. Add me up. Notes2828

found the problem, my accelerator pedal was goosed,,, was only giving me 80% acceleration, spent the early part of the evening swapping it out for the clutch pedal,,, lost 2 precious hours of game time,,,

I had a similar problem, mine was giving me about 60%; connected to PS3, GT6, no problem at all - 100% gas. So I have the impression that the problem was (i hope) on the game itself. I have a T150.

I would like to race with clean but not too fast oponents. I'm not being peeky but I guess no point in entering an alien community. For that and learning I have already (and recommend) WRS series were on GTP. I had ratings of B/A in the closed beta and now in the open beta I wasnt further than D/B.
I race mainly at night (22-24 GMT), also during the week :)

In game is a lot of social stuff achievements so I need more friends as well. My PSN: cocoflowa. I'll add you all from this thread thanks guys.

since all my friends switched to xbone1 and no longer play gt. Ive had no one to compare my times with, so feel free to add me.
my psn XsmeagolX ( upper case X's rest lower case )

Last edited:
since all my friends switched to xbone1 and no longer play gt. Ive had no one to compare my times with, so feel free to add me.
my psn XsmeagolX ( upper case X's lower rest lower case )

I can't send you request because of your settings. You have to allow it.

Feel free to add me, I'm from Belgium
PSN - Breyzipp

I don't have PSN+ currently but will use my 14 day trial once the game is out, and probably subscribe to PSN+ afterwards.

Hey guys im new here but i read the forum since gt5 , i dont have to much firnds on ps4 to play gt with , i would like if you guys add me ,PSN id: DaSlayer67
or leave you psn ill add you

I'm away from my PS4 until next week :grumpy: - but feel free to add me for the time after.

My PSN ID is fmx69

Back