• Thread starter The Cake
  • 32 comments

The Cake

(Banned)
Norway
Norway
CakaCool
Hi.

Before the update I needed to go to arcade settnigs and add and remove tracks to play them in arcade mode.
After the update the arcade settings is gone, and Im stuck with only three tracks in arcade mode. Last night I wanted to do 2 player split screen on nurburgring, but that was not possible. Pretty cool to play with a wheel and a controller in 2 player.

TheCake

Hi.

Before the update I needed to go to arcade settnigs and add and remove tracks to play them in arcade mode.
After the update the arcade settings is gone, and Im stuck with only three tracks in arcade mode. Last night I wanted to do 2 player split screen on nurburgring, but that was not possible. Pretty cool to play with a wheel and a controller in 2 player.

TheCake

Did you really add and remove tracks ? How did you do that ?

Silly thought re the 3 only in Arcade mode....did you play GTS Beta and do you still have it loaded as that only had 3 tracks in arcade - its unlikely but maybe you loaded the beta by mistake ?

Did you really add and remove tracks ? How did you do that ?

Silly thought re the 3 only in Arcade mode....did you play GTS Beta and do you still have it loaded as that only had 3 tracks in arcade - its unlikely but maybe you loaded the beta by mistake ?
I played the beta yes.

But a few monts ago I tried play arcade mode and than I only had one track(bb raceway), as said, found the arcade settings and tried to add all the tracks but it was limited to 5 or something. Added all the willow spring tracks and deleted them them after a while. Added than two off the kyoto tracks, than the update came and the arcade settings is gone :(

I played the beta yes.

But a few monts ago I tried play arcade mode and than I only had one track(bb raceway), as said, found the arcade settings and tried to add all the tracks but it was limited to 5 or something. Added all the willow spring tracks and deleted them them after a while. Added than two off the kyoto tracks, than the update came and the arcade settings is gone :(

This is very odd. Would you please post some screen shots? I'd like to see the add/delete track screens

I played the beta yes.

What?

I thought you could access to all sort of tracks in the arcade selection? Is this some developer menu!?

Any images please? Thank you.

Oh and...
After the update the arcade settings is gone, and Im stuck with only three tracks in arcade mode.

TheCake
Were you connected to playstation network at the time? Because you always have to connect to the Internet.

I played the beta yes.

*Goes to Arcade mode and tries to delete Tokyo and every dirt track *

If only..

I thought you could access to all sort of tracks in the arcade selection? Is this some developer menu!?

Any images please? Thank you.

Oh and...

Were you connected to playstation network at the time? Because you always have to connect to the Internet.

That's what I was just thinking!

@The Cake do you have an insane amount of money now??

Hi, Here is a picture of how it looks in time trial arcade mode. As I said, the arcade settings is gone, but it used to in in options and down at the bottom to the left in global. @Islaygaz, I dont have a lot of credits now, but before the update I had 394.000.000 in credits, and when I bought cars I did not loose money, that is fixed after the update.

Attachments

• 27606049_10159784054895265_1896367084_o.jpg
    27606049_10159784054895265_1896367084_o.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 170
Hi, Here is a picture of how it looks in time trial arcade mode. As I said, the arcade settings is gone, but it used to in in options and down at the bottom to the left in global. @Islaygaz, I dont have a lot of credits now, but before the update I had 394.000.000 in credits, and when I bought cars I did not loose money, that is fixed after the update.

Well that explains being able to add/delete tracks from arcade mode. Looks like you had the developer bug that others have reported. As to why there is now only 3 tracks is anyone's guess. Have you tried uninstalling the updates and reinstalling? Beyond that I have no ideas!!

394.000.000!? I thought the limit was 20.000.000 credits?

You definitely managed to get those developers tool thanks to a weird bug.

Well that explains being able to add/delete tracks from arcade mode. Looks like you had the developer bug that others have reported. As to why there is now only 3 tracks is anyone's guess. Have you tried uninstalling the updates and reinstalling? Beyond that I have no ideas!!
How do I uninstall updates, can I just delete the game and download and install it again? Im not gonna loose all my cars? :)

Ive deleted the game than reinstalled, still only three tracks in arcade mode. I want to speak bad about gt, but its too many bugs in this game write them all down, but whats the point. Some are fixed, some are new, not good

Ive deleted the game than reinstalled, still only three tracks in arcade mode. I want to speak bad about gt, but its too many bugs in this game write them all down, but whats the point. Some are fixed, some are new, not good
Did you do the updates?

As other people have mentioned, you probably had/have the Debug Menu Bug and you shouldn't be able to access the arcade settings screen(it doesn't exist in other people's game).

So... I will give you some options: report this to Sony support and hope this gets fixed in a future patch. Or play in another account until this gets fixed. Or throw away your progress and start anew.

The debug menu stuff has likely messed up your save. To be free from it you'll likely have to start all over again.

Back