Additional staff coming on board

  • Thread starter Thread starter Duke
  • 89 comments
  • 7,486 views
They have to bring donuts for us.

That brings back memories...


Anyway, good luck guys! :p
 
So, how did you pick this? Put all the names in a hat? Drawing straws? Am I too young?


Anyway, congrats to the new cowboys :cheers:
 
So, how did you pick this? Put all the names in a hat? Drawing straws? Am I too young?

The people who have been chosen have shown that they are worthy enough, smart enough, and mature enough to help out around GTP.
 
How's Omnis become a mod then? :sly:

:lol: There must have been something good in those 22,300 posts that has shown good maturity. :sly:
 
Or because the mods need some funny in their secret mod forum?


Or maybe he had money?
 
Last edited:
Or because the mods need some funny in their secret mod forum?

Oh, you have no idea...

:sly:
 
Congratulations to all the new mods! 👍
 
Congratulations to all who received the promotion to Moderator status.Great job guys and very well deserving. :cheers:
 
Congratulations everyone!
 
Congratulations to everyone!
 
Congratulations to all the members on their promotions :cheers:

I for one, though, will be happy I'm not in the place of those having to tidy up the GT5 section tomorrow :p

I'm looking at yah SlipZ! :lol:
 
Well done to all promotees, especially Maz for joining forces with the GTP and WRS staff 👍 I'm sure you'll make a great addition to the team.
 
Good on you guys. Have a beer. On the house! :cheers:

t4
 
TB
I guessed right? Awesome.

:D Yes, yes you did. Good things are in store for you! ;)

The "other" recruits however may get the sock-n-soap welcome. :sly:
 
I for one, though, will be happy I'm not in the place of those having to tidy up the GT5 section tomorrow :p

I'm looking at yah SlipZ! :lol:

Today? I've already seen 2 infractions dished out by him. GT5 noobs. And good luck to all tomorrow,


YOU ARE GOING TO NEED IT.
 
Yeah, I would not be surprised if we beat the most users online record tomorrow. I'm guessing at least 10,000, and I bet that the amount of spam and redundant threads will be overpowering.
 
Aww snap congrats to the new guns! Get ready for a system overload in the next 48 hours!
 
Yeah, I would not be surprised if we beat the most users online record tomorrow. I'm guessing at least 10,000, and I bet that the amount of spam and redundant threads will be overpowering.

Just read my Sig. Exact prediction. I don't know why the noobs can't amass together and create gtnoobs.com or something where they can bicker all they want without fear of bans.

It's funny to see 3000+ viewers in the GT5 thread, and the one behind it has around 200. :lol:
 
Maybe not getting picked is a blessing. We won't be forced to clean up the GT5 forum, ban members, organize things. Seems like a lot of work.
 
TB, Omnis have now accepted the badge and white cowboy hat. Please welcome them to the staff as well.
They give it out to anybody these days....:dopey:


Congrats guys 👍 :cheers:
 
Being a F1 forum regular poster (and daily reader) ... I find the posts in this page quite funny, it's almost a "family" gathering around here :lol:

Word of explanation: Unlike (probably) you guys I'm not a all-round GTPLanet poster and therefore I know very few members. My fora here are basically F1 and the ones about the games that interest me the most. And I absolutely avoid the social (off-topical, rumble-stripped) ones.

Anyways, this is probably the wrong thread for it, but to niky and interludes, from a fellow F1 fan, go sincere wishes of a good job as super moderators.


PS - And to Famine as administrator, I just noticed now that he has that badge.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
And to Famine as administrator, I just noticed now that he has that badge.

Wow, I hadn't noticed that! In which case, congratulations, to Famine!
 
Uh-oh, he's getting stronger! :scared:
 
Back