Adjusting screen size on PS4

• Thread starter DEV1LF1SH
  • 2 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Ok, so when I’m playing ACC on the PS4 on my TV, I’m missing some of the top (eg the top half of the time remaining in a practice/race) and the bottom (eg how to navigate enter/go back in the menus) of the screen. It’s annoying....I tried adjusting the Display in the PS4’s settings but all this does is make the visible screen smaller on the tv - I’m still missing the very top and bottom and it seems you can’t adjust the screen in ACC like you can in other games.

Has anybody else experienced this and found a solution? Thanks

Ok, so when I’m playing ACC on the PS4 on my TV, I’m missing some of the top (eg the top half of the time remaining in a practice/race) and the bottom (eg how to navigate enter/go back in the menus) of the screen. It’s annoying....I tried adjusting the Display in the PS4’s settings but all this does is make the visible screen smaller on the tv - I’m still missing the very top and bottom and it seems you can’t adjust the screen in ACC like you can in other games.

Has anybody else experienced this and found a solution? Thanks
I have a 4K Panasonic TV and was able to put it in Full mode (normally called overscan) in game mode and then in the PS4 settings set the screen area to match. No issue with any game including ACC.

Back