AdrenaTune

• Thread starter Adrenaline
  • 10 comments
United States
California
PumpinNumbies
GTP.png

All tunes created on PS4 with T300 RS under sunny conditions in free practice mode using Chase cam, driving line, and ABS. My Force Feedback Settings are the SOP+ figures from Jack Spade found here. I tend to over drive corner entry, and in doing so, prefer my cars to have a sharp direction change on release of the brakes, followed by the ability to roll the center under coasting or light throttle until the nose gets pointed, and then use on-throttle oversteer to make the exit.

How to easily adapt my tunes to your driving style
Excessive tire spin or spinning out on exit: Lower the LSD Acceleration setting by increments of 5% until you can comfortably get on the throttle without fear of losing control. This setting is very driver specific, not car specific. People with a heavy right foot will benefit from lower settings. People with precision throttle control will benefit from higher settings.

Unstable on corner entry: Increase the LSD DeAcceleration setting by increments of 5% until you can comfortably drive into the corner without fear of losing control. Higher settings will create a more stable car, but may suffer some turning ability. Lower settings allow the car to rotate more freely, but can come at the risk of sliding.

Yaw: Yaw is when the car makes a sudden directional change, usually felt or seen as the nose 'diving' towards the apex of a corner. To a small degree, you can attempt to control when this happens in a corner. If it happens too soon,(usually results in hitting the curb before the apex) increase the LSD PreLoad setting by increments of 10. If it happens too late, or not at all, decrease this setting by increments of 10 until you can exploit the yaw. When done correctly, it will feel like the LSD 'releases' the rear axles, allowing them to rotate independently of one another, which feels like the nose of the car will make a small but abrupt change of direction towards the apex. I use this feeling as an indicator of when I can begin accelerating out of the turn.
*This may not be the most accurate from a real world or technical standpoint, but it should help explain the feeling and car motion to look for when tinkering with this setting.

Last edited:
What tracks do you recommend with the tune?
Hey @UkHardcore23 As listed it's designed for Nurburgring GP, tracks of a similar nature should suit well, but I'm still getting familiar with the entire track list of the game if I'm being honest. With our limitations of setup saving ability, it's hard to just apply it to other tracks, as it requires me to overwrite my current tunes, which are all tweaked to each track. Once I get a better system down, or the ability to swap them around without concern, I'll try to add a track list to each tune.

Adrenaline, I would like to post kind of a public service. I played around with my DS4 controller this weekend.
I think I've found a configuration that will enable PS4 users without a wheel to get around with the car of their choice on just about any course. Then guys like you can design tunes that they can take advantage of. The post is longish, but it gets to the point. Let me know if you think its OK.

any chance of the BMW Z4 GT3 Silverstone GP, Hockenheim GP, Brno, Sakitto GP, Barcelona GP or Sonoma Raceway? just can't seem to find anything...my setups always ende overcooking/ overheating fronts...no matter what i do.

That is an excellent tune for the 12c gt3!!! Tried it at Silverstone and war immediately 1 s faster pr lap. And I could do consistent lap times with in 0.5 s (for me that is an accomplishment on its own).

Only thing I noticed was the ride height. I can't set it to 76 on the rear? So I assumed the ride height are type-o'ed and I set it for 64/66

Then I took the rear aero down 2 clicks which for sector 1 cost .2-.4 seconds. And they are gained in sector 2 and 3. I'll properly end up putting the rear aero at three clicks.

AND the mclaren really is nice and composed with this setup. Thanks @Adrenaline I'll be hoping for more published tunes from your side :bowdown::cheers:

Latest Posts

Back