Wheel settings PS4 from Jack spades.

• Thread starter Idinity
  • 232 comments
FFB that's too heavy? Never heard of such a thing before, been locked away in the world of Gran Turismo for too long. Can't wait to try these settings once my Fanatec's sorted.

đź‘Ť

VBR
FFB that's too heavy? Never heard of such a thing before, been locked away in the world of Gran Turismo for too long. Can't wait to try these settings once my Fanatec's sorted.

đź‘Ť
I do find them slightly too heavy, but not a lot though. if you really want to try some settings where you can really feel every bump and knock and spend the race fighting the wheel, check out bManic's FFB settings. they're pretty crazy but you can feel everything. I couldn't handle them lol

http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/bmanics-ffb-experiment-thrustmaster-tx-t300.105725/

I like heavy FFB, GT's has always been way too light compared to reality, especially for cars without Power Steering.

And remember to use the same values for Master Scale and SoP Scale. I personally use 14-20 for both depending on the car, because Jack’s defaults are way too heavy.
cool thanks,ive also noticed hes has the fy scale mostly at 27,there is no 27 on the ps4 version ,only 26 or 28 available,do i use 26 or 28?

Don't double post - use the Edit button or queue replies with the Reply or +Quote buttons
And remember to use the same values for Master Scale and SoP Scale. I personally use 14-20 for both depending on the car, because Jack’s defaults are way too heavy.
14 to 20 for master scale?

0n Jack's spread sheet the sop scale is different for alot of cars..

Either or
thanks

Last edited:

Attachments

• Project Cars FFB Tweaks 1.5_print2.xls
    119 KB · Views: 382
Last edited:
I've been using Jack Spades settings for a while now, but for some reason today the wheel was far too heavy and was shaking violently on the straights - and these were on the same settings that I use all the time that usually feel great!
What could this problem be? I use a T300.

I've been using Jack Spades settings for a while now, but for some reason today the wheel was far too heavy and was shaking violently on the straights - and these were on the same settings that I use all the time that usually feel great!
What could this problem be? I use a T300.
did you try restarting the race? I get random T300 clipping and wonky wheel alignment sometimes which go when I restart.

It was the same in 2 different cars...
I've had it before where I've saved a setup, gone out of the garage and immediately back in and my settings were back at default. out and back again and they were my settings again. perhaps that happened? I dunno man, I'm reaching here lol

I've had it before where I've saved a setup, gone out of the garage and immediately back in and my settings were back at default. out and back again and they were my settings again. perhaps that happened? I dunno man, I'm reaching here lol
Thanks for your help, I'll try that setup thing a bit later and see if it works:lol:

This is happening to me also,Im thinking the t300rs is probably the strongest wheel ever made.I've had alot of other wheels and their motors are not as strong as the t300rs.

VBR
đź‘Ť
I am using Master Scale in the 20's on most cars, with Fx,y,z values usually around 50. I haven't tried this but if you cranked the settings up high enough I think you could get enough FFB in the G27 that you might not be able to turn the wheel. Of course you'd get no information from the car since you'd be clipping but the weight is there if you want it. Easily.

Just restarted the system and the game and the same problem has occurred. Possible wheel fault?
Try going into option and hit triangle i think (reset ) onto the FFB page and recalibrate . I had the same problem ,them reset your FFB #'s

This video is very helpful:

I've been jerking around an hour or 2, experimenting with the Formula Rookie. I found that the Fy and Fz sliders had the best effect; Upping the Fy slider makes your wheel feel a lot more weighty in corners (like some prefer), whilst lowering it makes it lighter. Fz makes you feel bumps and rumble strips and i had to put that one at 200 even, so i had a proper vibration when i went over those curbstones.

The body settings didn't seem to have any noticeable effect, but i'll have to experiment some more.

To add to my previous post; upping the Mz slider gives you a lot more FFB when sliding, or when the car starts to break away in general.

That really changes alot, nice one.

This game is just getting better and better, as you figure out stuff :P[/QUOTE
Hello,Could you post the settings your using now?if you updated everything?,You have the same wheel as me and your settings seem to work the best for me..

Remember that sometimes you can be feeling wrong signals.
As an example, I was messing arround with the FFb settings and i was using low values and my wheel was getting light (understeer) before i´ve notice in the screen and under 100% grip in the telemetry.
So is important that you match your FFB with what you see on the screen and the grip value on the telemetry, because you may think you´re pushing your car hard based on your FFB but in reality you´re not.

Jack Spade has updated his files - http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sh...-Tweaker-Files&p=891198&viewfull=1#post891198

Edit - attached the excel sheet - All I changed was the formatting so it would print out nicely.

-Edit 2 - had to remove a comment on the sheet that said only classic version was updated which was not true - new version attached.
Thanks so much for posting this.Having the master scale the same as the sop scale has fixed everything for me with Jack's settings.

Jack Spade has updated his files - http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sh...-Tweaker-Files&p=891198&viewfull=1#post891198

Edit - attached the excel sheet - All I changed was the formatting so it would print out nicely.

-Edit 2 - had to remove a comment on the sheet that said only classic version was updated which was not true - new version attached.

So glad you adjusted the columns to match the order of the game. It was annoyingly tedious doing them out of order, at least for me.

Also curious what people are thinking of the new options, or even the updated original versions.

I'm using the T300, and have been using the original(non updated for now) SOP+ versions and haven't had any complaints. Well, I guess my only complaint is that I started the game on the default settings, so everything I change feels 'too soft' compared to the rock-hard default feeling.

Back