~ ADRIANF1esp Photography~

• Thread starter Adrianf1
  • 28 comments
It feels lonely, when it comes to us two being the only people to comment in here.

I like a lot this set, the GTR looks really nice with your choices of angles and the rendering is very good in a realistic way 👍

Glad to see you around again, mate

Igualmente compañero, I will continue here though less frequently.

It feels lonely, when it comes to us two being the only people to comment in here.

Thanks for your comments friend. ;)

Some photos of the new BMW M4 Coupe:

GT6 - BMW M4 Coupe @ Ascari
por ADRIANF1esp, en Flickr

BMWGT6 - BMW M4 Coupe @ Ascari M4 Coupe 2

Just going to say, there is a criminally short amount of people swinging by your gallery. "( Especially considering how good your work looks. Love your work. :drool:

I agree...

Very nice R18 set, I like you've taken most of the photo from a close pov, it show the huge amount of details in the car modelisation. I like a lot the first three shots, the angle of the second is very good 👍 (too bad there are some artifacts which remain in the sky) and the composition of the third excellent. And the last one is very impressivve, very colorful with a good angle and a great speed effect.

I also like a lot your M4 set, the third and the fourth have a great choice of angle and the fifth a great realistic toning :yup:

Yeah, this set is superb. Love the first one, great angle and good use of noise for a realistic aspect. The light in the third is superb 👍 And I like a lot the pov of the last one.

Oh my,that first R18 shot looks so real!:eek: The lighting is amazing!:drool:👍

As for your One-77 set, I like the lighting in the 3rd shot.

I think this One-77 set is your best yet. I like the toning and angles. Especially shots 2 & 3. 👍

FwoaH! I love the tone in all of the shots. The last one is a bit more colourful than the others, and I like that. It was the perfect shot to have that extra colour. What are you? A photo wizard!? :P

Fantastic stuff, loving the last two in that set. The One-77 set is incredible as well.

Back