~ ADRIANF1esp Gameplays ~

• Thread starter Adrianf1
  • 24 comments
Comparison of the Ascari Circuit between a real onboard and Gran Turismo 6. The circuit is very accomplished and as you can see, It's nearly identical.

Graphics and sounds comparison between Gran Turismo 6 and Gran Turismo 5. Its a lap at Laguna Seca circuit with Nissan GT-R.

Gran Turismo 6 gameplay at Goodwood Festival of Speed. The video is a onboard + replay with Audi Quattro S1 Pikes Peak.

Comparison of the Ascari Circuit between a real onboard and Gran Turismo 6. The circuit is very accomplished and as you can see, It's nearly identical.

Oh my, that Ascari comparison is uncanny. Something about the lighting and colors of GT6 just makes it feel that much more like you are there. That's one thing about video games, is that you can have the geometry of something down, but the lighting physics can make or break realism as far as visuals go, and I think GT6 has it made. I cannot wait for this semester to be over. Man.

I think the one thing that would give GT a better sense of speed/realism is if the camera bumped around a bit more. However... I think it would be less fun to play, and probably give people headaches/motion sickness.

Gran Turismo 6 video at Gran Turismo Arena. The gameplay is a race of four laps with Range Rover Evoque.

Gran Turismo 6 gameplay at Nürburgring Nordschleife. The video is a race of one lap and its replay simultaneous in dual view, the race is with VW Scirocco GT24.

I really like your videos! The last one, with the Alpine is awesome! The car feels really in its proper environment! Keep it up! 👍

Gran Turismo 6 gameplay giving a lap with rain at Ascari. The video is Triple View, with the cockpit camera, onboard and simultaneous repetition of the Bugatti Veyron 16.4 '13.

Gran Turismo 6 gameplay giving a lap at Nürburgring GP. The video is with the cockpit camera from the Pagani Zonda R '09, after the lap also the replay.

Gran Turismo 6 gameplay giving a lap at Ascari circuit. The video is a replay of this lap with the Lamborghini Reventon.

Gran Turismo 6 gameplay giving a lap in the sinuous alpine circuit of Matterhorn. The video is a lap replay with a new car added to the game, Mitsubishi Concept XR-PHEV Evolution Vision Gran Turismo.

Back