Advice for staying awake for long periods of time

  • Thread starter Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 39 comments
  • 10,919 views
Yeah those five minute breaks would help when you need to run to the bathroom!

Evidently, you don't know how to let it flow when it needs to ;)
 
For having a new connected with electricity you should know that liquid and electric panels on a floor would not mix!
 
Just go through the photo mode forum, GT5 videos, & BUL. GTP keeps me busy for 12 hours when I'm at work. 👍
 
Just go through the photo mode forum, GT5 videos, & BUL. GTP keeps me busy for 12 hours when I'm at work. 👍
From the driving seat of a dodgem?
 
Actually, thats a possible cockpit build of the future....

But for now, Im thinking sleeping as much as possible up until the moment the challenge begins
 
It's 25 hours, just man up. I would assume spinning in circles would actually make you quite drowsy in the later hours, just smash into everything you can in order to stay awake.
 
Of course! It's the fad now to play GT5 while racing your dodgem.
Yo dawg? I heard you like dodgems so I put a dodgem in yo dodgem so you can dodgem while you dodgem?

Or perhaps not.
 
Game all night! (I'm serious)

Other than that, basically, so long as you can just avoid idling too long, you shouldn't doze off too suddenly. If you feel yourself nodding off, get up and use some energy. That way your body will get some sugars into your bloodstream.

Also try not too eat too much at one go, since eating a lot tends to make you sleepier if you already are, actually.
 
Call your friends to get some cones and set up some games to play.

Bumper car endurance race, figure 8 race etc etc. Just make it a fast set up so you don't fall asleep inbetween events.
 
Back