AE86 Showdown

United States
Mayberry, NC
PlatinumRolex
Drifting_Sniper2
I recently started watching Hot Version on YouTube and was wanting to do an all 86 race on Tsukuba track. Like the TRD N2 race. Just an idea. Oh yeah, my first post also. I'm also interested in starting a club or league just for the AE86. Comments and suggestions are welcome.

AE86 Race/Tune/Chill

Power limit = 295HP
Tire restriction = sport medium
Visible damage = On
Mechanical damage = light
Tire wear/ fuel consumption = normal
15 laps
Room# 1472-6118-3830-2744-1603

Last edited by a moderator:
I do have a Ae86 trueno that I made into a N2 running 250bhp.

This best thing you can do is setup some rules & regulations along with tracks your going to run the league at as well as track setup for the races.

Apart from this all I can say is good luck and I hope this racing league lifts of the ground. 👍

I think a one-make league would be pretty cool, as long as it's not completely "spec". Limited horsepower, limited traction, unlimited chassis tuning. I don't have an AE86, but I'll put one together if you'd like to run some laps sometime.

BTW, what is N2?

I think a one-make league would be pretty cool, as long as it's not completely "spec". Limited horsepower, limited traction, unlimited chassis tuning. I don't have an AE86, but I'll put one together if you'd like to run some laps sometime.

BTW, what is N2?

I'm not sure of the exact meaning. I just know it was the one achievement that"Drift King"wasn't able to reach. Then the race was done away with. Best Motoring and Hot Version doa race at Tsukuba. Saw it on YouTube and thought it would bea nice idea to do inGT5.

I do have a Ae86 trueno that I made into a N2 running 250bhp.

This best thing you can do is setup some rules & regulations along with tracks your going to run the league at as well as track setup for the races.

Apart from this all I can say is good luck and I hope this racing league lifts of the ground. 👍

Thanks for the idea SlenderMan! I tuned my 8-6's to 250HP with sport medium tires and hada blast around Tsukuba.

I've been doing a lot of research and trial runs the past few days. Have come up with 2 scenarios for the AE86 Showdown. Putting all the details together so I can post everything at once. Hopefully it'll come together before this weekend.

Anybody ever run a time attack at Eiger short track in a 250hp tuned AE86 with sport medium tires?

Back