Aero kit on Mercedes 300 SL Coupe 54' ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ben78
  • 6 comments
  • 2,066 views
Messages
443
Canada
(Outaouais) Québec.
Messages
XxBen78xX
I don't get it, 19 000$ and it removes the bumpers ?

Am I missing something here ?
 
It might be more aerodynamic.
 
Yep your missing... the bumpers! :sly:
 
It looks very nice though IMHO
👍👍👍
 
yeah, lower it and put some black paint on and it looks amazing
 
I don't get it, 19 000$ and it removes the bumpers ?

Am I missing something here ?

All it does is basically make it look a bit more like these (picture below) which in my opinion is worth spending every 19000 credits on and in period the bumpers were removed to save weight and it's probably added to give the 300SL a period race look (no more useless, as in performance, as fitting a front spoiler on modern cars in GT5, this option to remove the bumpers does look much better though to my eyes).

saturday-pre-historics-2009-1955-mercedes-300sl-alex-curtis-1954-mercedes-300sl-steve-marx.jpg
 
Back