Aerodynamic Engine for GT7

I hope it's much deeper and works, seems like the one in GT6 works weird when tied to the PP system. I have cars the get a flat bottom added on and they get a 23+PP boost, then there are cars that come with a flat bottom stock yet they do not seem to have that boost calculated in.
ex. SRT10 Coupe '06 tuned to 1350 kgs and 591hp give PP results of 567 yet
Viper GTS '02 tuned to 1350 kgs and 538hp give PP results of 580.

Yea baffled, I know I was. The Coupe cannot receive the flat bottom because it has one built in stock, thing is this is not calculated into the cars' PP fully well not even to the extent of how much of a PP boost you get by installing one on a car it varies but it's over 20 PP easily. I'm still trying to figure out how the '02 GTS with 53 less HP reaches a higher PP level when the Coupe is a better car aerodynamically and mechanically.

Here's another conundrum created by PD, we have aero parts that attach both from and rear. Problem is the front is pretty much for looks as you cannot manipulate only on select cars, and then the rear is adjustable but the levels are ridiculously low and make almost no sense. The ACR in the game aero is non adjustable but in real life the rear is adjustable to go up to 300lbs of DF in the rear. In the game it's set to 100lbs at the front and 200lbs at the rear. What I want to know is why PD says they created a new aerodynamic algorithm yet we still get the same shoddy adjustment levels, which makes you scratch your head in ways you never though possible. Why is it we are not allowed to adjust downforce when applying front spoilers and why aren't we allowed to have the actual level that the aerodynamics bring to each and every car we add them to?

I hope it's much deeper and works, seems like the one in GT6 works weird when tied to the PP system. I have cars the get a flat bottom added on and they get a 23+PP boost, then there are cars that come with a flat bottom stock yet they do not seem to have that boost calculated in.
ex. SRT10 Coupe '06 tuned to 1350 kgs and 591hp give PP results of 567 yet
Viper GTS '02 tuned to 1350 kgs and 538hp give PP results of 580.

Yea baffled, I know I was. The Coupe cannot receive the flat bottom because it has one built in stock, thing is this is not calculated into the cars' PP fully well not even to the extent of how much of a PP boost you get by installing one on a car it varies but it's over 20 PP easily. I'm still trying to figure out how the '02 GTS with 53 less HP reaches a higher PP level when the Coupe is a better car aerodynamically and mechanically.

Here's another conundrum created by PD, we have aero parts that attach both from and rear. Problem is the front is pretty much for looks as you cannot manipulate only on select cars, and then the rear is adjustable but the levels are ridiculously low and make almost no sense. The ACR in the game aero is non adjustable but in real life the rear is adjustable to go up to 300lbs of DF in the rear. In the game it's set to 100lbs at the front and 200lbs at the rear. What I want to know is why PD says they created a new aerodynamic algorithm yet we still get the same shoddy adjustment levels, which makes you scratch your head in ways you never though possible. Why is it we are not allowed to adjust downforce when applying front spoilers and why aren't we allowed to have the actual level that the aerodynamics bring to each and every car we add them to?

EXACTLY! Plus, I don't see if fair that a 1000 hp bugatti is slower than a tuned ~900 horsepower Aventador that handles better at higher speed giving the feeling there's more downforce. I want improved physics overrall. Both from handling, tuning, speed, the works.

Back