AFI fans?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter afireinside21
  • 19 comments
  • 943 views
Messages
24
Does anyone here like afi? I think they are a great band, that is amazing live.
 
I only really like their harder songs, and then not so much, something like the Leaving Song Pt.2.
 
AFI, don't get me started I absolutely HATE AFI. The lead singer wears too much make-up and probably wears women's clothing. The guitars suck, The guy can't sing He sounds like a chick. He also looks like a chick. a very ugly one.... No offence to people who like the band.
 
^ I agree with him sounding like a chick. I never really understood why a male singer would want to sing like a chick. And i really dont like their songs either.
 
I love the older stuff. Don't like their latest album .. sounds too commercial.
 
I think the entire group is gay... as in they hit on guys. :odd:
 
I hear so much different music, so some Tracks of AFI are really good (for example Leaving Song Part Two).
But i can't hear it every Day.
schaem.gif
 
AFI is Teh Suck. they probaly get gay together after concerts... :lol:
 
Anymore "gay" analogies, and this thread will be closed. Keep the criticism above board 👍
 
okay, sorry. i have a habit of saying stuff like that about this band.
 
I've never heard of them except here. Does "AFI" actually stand for something, or is that just what they're called?

And thanks, Mike, I was just about to do that. I'm glad I read far enough to see you had taken care of it.
 
Thanks! Never heard of them. I gather they suck.
 
From my knowledge, the lead singer is bisexual.

Because of this, ignorant 15 year olds judge them by that fact instead of their music.


Darin
I think the entire group is gay... as in they hit on guys. :odd:

I rest my case.
 
I don't like AFI at all, I dislike their style of music and I hate their gutiar.

I could care less if they were gay...hell I love Queen :lol:
 
Back