H Hoolz14 Messages 76 Messages Hoolz14 Feb 8, 2011 #1 Yup, i'm after the ER34 D1 Spec (D1GP) '04 Has anyone this car? If so, what car are you after? maybe we can trade Can trade NOW btw.
Yup, i'm after the ER34 D1 Spec (D1GP) '04 Has anyone this car? If so, what car are you after? maybe we can trade Can trade NOW btw.
alex1369 Messages 1,240 Croatia Messages alex1369 Feb 8, 2011 #2 I have it, i can trade in about 17hours when my LM 24h race finishes... Im searching for Pontiac Solstice "02
I have it, i can trade in about 17hours when my LM 24h race finishes... Im searching for Pontiac Solstice "02
H Hoolz14 Messages 76 Messages Hoolz14 Feb 8, 2011 #3 alex1369 I have it, i can trade in about 17hours when my LM 24h race finishes... Im searching for Pontiac Solstice "02 Click to expand... Sorry man i don't have that car
alex1369 I have it, i can trade in about 17hours when my LM 24h race finishes... Im searching for Pontiac Solstice "02 Click to expand... Sorry man i don't have that car
H Hoolz14 Messages 76 Messages Hoolz14 Feb 8, 2011 #5 alex1369 Then a Mclaren F1 "94 - stock? Click to expand... Don't have that one too. I got some other cars tho. Maybe a 2D chapparrel?
alex1369 Then a Mclaren F1 "94 - stock? Click to expand... Don't have that one too. I got some other cars tho. Maybe a 2D chapparrel?
alex1369 Messages 1,240 Croatia Messages alex1369 Feb 8, 2011 #6 Hoolz14 Don't have that one too. I got some other cars tho. Maybe a 2D chapparrel? Click to expand... i have all the other LM, race, rally, sports cars.... Get me a Solstice...
Hoolz14 Don't have that one too. I got some other cars tho. Maybe a 2D chapparrel? Click to expand... i have all the other LM, race, rally, sports cars.... Get me a Solstice...
H Hoolz14 Messages 76 Messages Hoolz14 Feb 8, 2011 #7 alex1369 i have all the other LM, race, rally, sports cars.... Get me a Solstice... Click to expand... if i can find one, i will.
alex1369 i have all the other LM, race, rally, sports cars.... Get me a Solstice... Click to expand... if i can find one, i will.
W warner79 Messages 151 Messages warner79 Feb 8, 2011 #8 I have the car, not anything in particular, just something thats not in my garage (garage link in my sig) cant trade til 18th Feb though
I have the car, not anything in particular, just something thats not in my garage (garage link in my sig) cant trade til 18th Feb though