Air of experience trophy

• Thread starter Clio182
  • 28 comments
darclio
I know that in order to obtain this trophy, Bob career bar must be full filled.

The question is. Does it matter the kind of races? I mean does it have to be long, medium or short races?

Can I do lets say 500 races in sunday cup?

Thanks

The shortest race you find is OK. I did like 400 sunday races to get it.

This is the most stupid trophy to earn, so the less time you spend getting it, the best.

May I make a suggestion?

The Supercar race at Daytona (5 laps I think) is worth it.

I think it takes an extra 20 seconds, but it's worth 10k more per race. (Maybe more now after spec 2.0). Unless you're not interested in money.

Hi guys,

I understand from previous posts on the topic that you don't have to complete the race... just entering it then cancelling ticks over a B-Spec day.

Doing this ain't my thing, but it would certainly save you some time. :sly:

May I make a suggestion?

The Supercar race at Daytona (5 laps I think) is worth it.

I think it takes an extra 20 seconds, but it's worth 10k more per race. (Maybe more now after spec 2.0). Unless you're not interested in money.

10k extra per race is good, but think. For every 10 races is another 2 minutes. 400 of them means an extra what, 80 mins? But you also earn an extra 1,000,000 (I think.... I haven't got a calculator and windows calculator confuses me more). So weigh it up.

10k extra per race is good, but think. For every 10 races is another 2 minutes. 400 of them means an extra what, 80 mins? But you also earn an extra 1,000,000 (I think.... I haven't got a calculator and windows calculator confuses me more). So weigh it up.

I did the option I presented, but it was in conjunction with cycling the UCD. So, time wasn't obviously that big of a factor. I'd cycle 5 races, back out, make sure I'm not missing a car I'm looking for, then go back in, etc.

80 minutes for 1m wouldn't be worth it when you can do the Indianapolis - 5 Laps in A-Spec American Dream Car for 200k credits (@200% multiplier) in about 4 minutes each using a Corvette Z06 RM, which I believe is the current Credit/Time mark, not including seasonals.

How does the experience bar work? Remote races don't move it.

Does it just count the number of b-spec races? 200 races is halfway, and 400 races is full?

What about the seasonal b-spec races?

BradKinder
How does the experience bar work? Remote races don't move it.

Does it just count the number of b-spec races? 200 races is halfway, and 400 races is full?

What about the seasonal b-spec races?

You have to collect the BoB's prizes in order to get the experience bar to increase.

What does the experience bar Supposed to represent? Is it supposed to show how long you've personally managed a driver? Like how well you know your bob personally?

When u do not want to take the time to get the trophy properly, where is the point in wasting energy? Just because u can? I really dont see the point in these trophys anyway. They invented it so u play more instead of going out with some friends. I say everybody that thinks a trophy is dumb or so: just leave it! If u think "I have to have this trophy just for the sake of it and to show me friends" please, quit it and let it be. Everybody is talking about efficiency etc, and I see the sentence "not worth it" too often, so, if its not worth it, why dont u let it be? Sorry no offense, but when I think that something is not worth the price I don't buy it. Simple as that. And: if we don't start saving energy, who else does? Future humans are quite ineficient nowadays...

I did the option I presented, but it was in conjunction with cycling the UCD. So, time wasn't obviously that big of a factor. I'd cycle 5 races, back out, make sure I'm not missing a car I'm looking for, then go back in, etc.
If your looking for cars in the UCD try this link. It helped me collect all of the cars.

80 minutes for 1m wouldn't be worth it when you can do the Indianapolis - 5 Laps in A-Spec American Dream Car for 200k credits (@200% multiplier) in about 4 minutes each using a Corvette Z06 RM, which I believe is the current Credit/Time mark, not including seasonals.

Yes I agree :D

When u do not want to take the time to get the trophy properly, where is the point in wasting energy? Just because u can? I really dont see the point in these trophys anyway. They invented it so u play more instead of going out with some friends. I say everybody that thinks a trophy is dumb or so: just leave it! If u think "I have to have this trophy just for the sake of it and to show me friends" please, quit it and let it be. Everybody is talking about efficiency etc, and I see the sentence "not worth it" too often, so, if its not worth it, why dont u let it be? Sorry no offense, but when I think that something is not worth the price I don't buy it. Simple as that. And: if we don't start saving energy, who else does? Future humans are quite ineficient nowadays...

I've never got platinum on any game, I want one on this game because I enjoy and play it so much. It's that too difficult for you to understand?

The length of one race doesn't really matter... It's far more significant how many times you do the races regardless of quality of contest.

The stupidest trophy in GT5, I wonder what PD were smoking when they put that in.
B-Spec ends with 200 races - why does this trophy demand 500?!

Horrible trophy, last one I needed for Platinum (I deleted all my B-spec drivers afterwards).

It's not worth it, those are 6 days of Tsukuba I'll never get back.

Hi guys,

I understand from previous posts on the topic that you don't have to complete the race... just entering it then cancelling ticks over a B-Spec day.

Doing this ain't my thing, but it would certainly save you some time. :sly:

I've tested this and I can confirm that this doesn't work.

My top Bob has 429 races under his belt, but a majority of them are Remote Races, so if I race 71 more races offline in B spec (to get to 500 total races) will I get the trophy? Or do all 500 races have to be offline B spec races?

My top Bob has 429 races under his belt, but a majority of them are Remote Races, so if I race 71 more races offline in B spec (to get to 500 total races) will I get the trophy? Or do all 500 races have to be offline B spec races?

Nope, sorry the races have to be offline...

By the way Im only like 30 races away to get my trophy, Bob has around 710 races due to remote races, hopefully tomorrow we will get the trophy.

Clio182
Nope, sorry the races have to be offline...

By the way Im only like 30 races away to get my trophy, Bob has around 710 races due to remote races, hopefully tomorrow we will get the trophy.

Thats not worth it then, at least to me.. Thanks for your reply.

this is going to be lamest, most boring run up to platinum ever. It's all I need to get to complete. MIND NUMBING!

Back