Airsoft

• Thread starter Boost Lee
  • 31 comments
Tokyo Marui is the best mass production airsoft company, for AEGs. The best for pistols is Western Arms. And there are several companies that make weapons which put TM to shame, but which cost a small fortune. There are some beautiful all metal (and in some cases, wood) guns out there made in very limited numbers.

One thing that many paintballers don't understand is that airsoft, unlike paintball, isn't about shooting each other. Like the real tactical situations airsoft scenarios are based on, the real importance is on tactics, planing, and teamwork. Optimally, an airsoft encounter should only be a few seconds of shooting. The other guy should be down before he knows you're there, if you're doing things right. This differs from the firefight for the sake of firefight style of play in paintball.

One CA M15A5r and one CA M15a4S Purpose Carbine at home and saving for the Systema M16 system. Tossed away all my Marui aeg´s, couldnt stand the repairing frequency. Had the CA for about a year and has not failed me once.

Wish i would not have sold my ole angel to afford the M15r though. :( Really miss paintball.

Back