AIWJT Friday Night Fiasco Series Round 5 MIDGET MAYHEM

  • Thread starter Thread starter AllinWitJT
  • 277 comments
  • 51,699 views
I actually purchased a Plus subscription as i knew my 60GB was biting the dust. So i was able to back up my data before the final death strike.
 
The rules were:

Team Based Race
If any 1, of your 2 team drivers win the race, your team is deemed overall winner.

So RR and Dangit each get a win.

Race 5 will be announced late, May 3rd or so. Sorry for the delay.
 
You know, I swore I saw one of those roaming around in Germany last week. Hmmmm
 
xR0ADRASHx
You know, I swore I saw one of those roaming around in Germany last week. Hmmmm

He's referring to the car.....not what we saw in the bier garden.....
 
E46Envy
He's referring to the car.....not what we saw in the bier garden.....

Well the eyes where a little blurry.......did I do anything I might regret?
 
Well the eyes where a little blurry.......did I do anything I might regret?

Depends on how low you have your standards set..... although I was really impressed with how flexible they were.
 
Last edited:
Please run the B-Spec that gifts you the Alfa Romeo GIULIA TZ2 carrozzata da ZAGATO CN.AR750106 '65.
 
When is the next race? 3rd Friday of may?

edit: Nevermind, read previous posts.
 
AllinWitJT
Please run the B-Spec that gifts you the Alfa Romeo GIULIA TZ2 carrozzata da ZAGATO CN.AR750106 '65.

That would be the B-spec expert Historic Car Cup. But since my driver was just as horrible at Monaco as I am, I just ran seasonal events to grind it out for the money to buy it instead.
 
Last edited:
Weight regulation will be stock at 570kg
 
Is it possible to buy the midget? If so, where?
 
E46Envy
Is it possible to buy the midget? If so, where?

It's a standard car. I'll dup mine later and send it to you
 
xR0ADRASHx
It's a standard car. I'll dup mine later and send it to you

Or point me in the right direction. Either way thank you for your help.
 
E46Envy
Or point me in the right direction. Either way thank you for your help.

UCD is the other way but don't bother. You'll have one by 10pm
 
Please run the B-Spec that gifts you the Alfa Romeo GIULIA TZ2 carrozzata da ZAGATO CN.AR750106 '65.

I put on share the Big Three old race cars-Ferrari, Ford and Jaguar. Also the Chap 2J and a Lambo Miura. Your bob oughta be able to win with the 2J. If you want to test drive the others before plunking down 20 million, go for it. They look like jewels-most beautifully rendered cars in GT5. All are great fun at LaSarthe. Enjoy.
 
ncrthree
I put on share the Big Three old race cars-Ferrari, Ford and Jaguar. Also the Chap 2J and a Lambo Miura. Your bob oughta be able to win with the 2J. If you want to test drive the others before plunking down 20 million, go for it. They look like jewels-most beautifully rendered cars in GT5. All are great fun at LaSarthe. Enjoy.

Thanks. Everyone should be able to get it now.
 
AllinWitJT
Thanks. Everyone should be able to get it now.

I never set up my b spec. The little time I have to race I spend practicing for our series. Hopefully I'll set it up in time.
 
No Fiasco for me this week.
 
I'm down to postpone this until next week. Any takers? A few of us are MIA tonight.
 
Yea I'm good with that.
 
AllinWitJT
I'm down to postpone this until next week. Any takers? A few of us are MIA tonight.

I could use the break. Next week sounds good.
 
AllinWitJT
I'm down to postpone this until next week. Any takers? A few of us are MIA tonight.

I'm all in with that.
 
Yeah lets ride the midget next week. I'll bring the tequila.
 
Midgets will get ran next week.
 
AllinWitJT
Midgets will get ran next week.

Comment removed because I'm insensitive.
 
Last edited:
E46Envy
I can't help but laugh. It's the old tradition....running of the midgets. Can you envision midgets running through the city streets? Lol

I think that might be disrespectful.
 
Back