AIWJT GT300 Tuning Prohibited Pre-Season Racing/Drivers WantedOpen 

• Thread starter AllinWitJT
  • 174 comments
AllinWitJT
Next Test Day Monday 23rd 6:00pm PST

Season Race Days are Wednesdays.

Weekly races to get warmed up for our next series.

Season Will Begin Mid January.

Testing:
GT300's: 361 HP limit 518 PP
ALL STOCK
BRZ=1.23.054 (518pp -361hp-1150kg)
Garaiya=1.23.08 (514pp -352hp-1175kg)
Impreza=1.22.9 (514pp -333hp-1100kg)
RX7=1.22.89 (512pp -337hp-1100kg)
Tracks:
Bathurst 2 5 lap races
Silverstone not Stowe not the big one 2 5 lap races
Fuji 1 5 lap race

Below is not final, only a draft with race details to be determined as we practice and race on race day. Qualification and pre race procedures will change and be edited here after our first race day.

img.php

Race day: Wednesdays.
Qualify: 6:00PM PST
Race Start: 6:30PM PST
Race Lounge Host: xR0ADRASHx (the O is a Zero 0)
Race Length: Varies
U.S.A. Players Only.

Starts: TBT
Tire selection is TBT
ABS on (1)
TCS off
Driving line banned.
Active steering banned.
Skid recovery force banned.
Tire wear/fuel consumption ON.
Boost will be turned off.
Grip reduction will be set to real.
Draft set to weak.
Damage will be set to TBT
Penalties will be turned off.
No tuning.
No PP limit.

QUALIFYING:
Qualifying will start at 6:00PM US PST (Lobby opens at 6:00PM PST).
-All drivers must be in the lobby at 6:05AM PST and ready for the lobby restricted course entrance process. (Have your oil changes and tunes completed before qualifying)
-Qualification ends at 6:25PM PST.
-Any driver who leaves the track and goes to the car settings menu may face a time penalty added to thier final race results and will start in last postion in thier respective class.
-At the end of the qualiying session the race will be started after a 5 minute break. Race will start at 6:30PM PST.

RACING STUFF:
Hold the proper racing line throught the corners and passing cars are to pass "off" line. Slower cars should not weave back and forth on any straight or change racing lines while a faster car is within passing range. Failure to follow this procedure can result in a penalty according to the severity of the situation. (Be courteous, let the faster cars through)
All GTPlanet online racing rules and guidelines apply. GTPlanet OLR Rules
Any track incident must be reported within 36 hours of the race completion for evaluation by the Race Stewards and should only be reported via personal message. If an infraction is proven to be valid penalty/penatlies in accordance with the severity of the incident will be applied.
These penalties can range from point deduction penalties to disqualification from a race or the entire Championship.
Every report will be evaluated and a decision will be reached and made official after the stewards have reached a verdict.

DURING THE RACE STUFF:
There will always be slight knocks here and there, either from errors, or close racing. However, 31 taps before the first pit is something that is not expected, it's poor race conduct. Aggressive racing is expected, but bad corner/braking choices should not be made. Just because there is no heavy damage doesn't mean a race won't be ruined by punting someone off.
Try to let faster cars by when safe. If you want to be in a league then you need to respect the other drivers. Do not ram, brake check or spin someone out if you think a driver did something to you on purpose. Dropping out of a race is poor sportsmanship. Stuff happens, just get back in the race, go for yours and let the Race Stewards deal with the incident. Dropping out and jumping back in to berate somebody by mic. or lobby text is not smart and disruptive to eveybody on the track.

-Sometimes a driver will see someone coming up fast behind and they will try to get out of the way only to end up BEING in the way, that's just stress not intention.
-The faster drivers need to give the slower cars some time to set up a good line to be passed. Faster drivers please be patient, it's more fun when it's clean.

If something happens and you screw up a drivers race say sorry (or text it after a race or PM them) let the driver know what was going on and race another day.

AND MORE STUFF:
- No Intentional hitting spinning out of opponents
- DO NOT drive the wrong way around the track during the race- No Corner Cutting, 2 wheels must be on track at all times
- Do not driver over blue paint with any 1 or more tires
- Do not put all 4 wheels on green paint
- No Blocking while on a straight or weaving (one move may be allowed for drivers racing for position only)
- 1 Mandatory Pitstop per Race (Refuelling is optional)
- You Must Stay within Pit lines when entering or exiting the Pitlane
- No Trash Talking or degrading remarks to other Racers
- You cannot pass by going off track (if this occurs give the gained position back)
- You Must yeild to Traffic upon returning to the track
- You must yeild to Lead lap Traffic (try to keep and eye on running order)
-WHEN YOU SPIN A DRIVER OUT AND THEY CRASH OR GO OFF COURSE GIVE THE POSITION BACK IF IT WAS MORE THAN JUST A SMALL ACCIDENT. IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO GIVE THE POSITION BACK AND THE INCIDENT IS REPORTED AND DETERMINED TO BE A RESULT OF MORE THAN JUST A SMALL ACCIDENT A POINTS PENALTY WILL BE ISSUED.

Last edited:
Im gonna buy all the gt300 cars and test them out today. Anyone want to do some testing? I got the Mercedes speed boat for tomorrow nights racing, it sounds great. How you guys earning your monies on this game?

Im gonna buy all the gt300 cars and test them out today. Anyone want to do some testing? I got the Mercedes speed boat for tomorrow nights racing, it sounds great. How you guys earning your monies on this game?

I'll grab some GT300 cars and all the GT3 cars to do some testing.

So is there a way to prohibit tuning or just driver aids in the online lobby?
Yes you can prohibit tuning as well as restrict hp and weight. You can also specify class of car i.e. GT500/300 GT 2/3 LMP etc. there are also two room settings: practice/race and practice/qualify/race. These are some of the things we should get a handle on before we do any serious races.

I didn't see anything for tuning prohibited? I did see you can make it not only make a pit stop mandatory but make it mandatory to change 2 different tyre types.

Gt300 cars were awsome, I bought the BRZ, ISF, Arta, RX7, and STI Base GT300 cars, they were all same price and same fast. I tested at Suzuka and was with 3 tenths. They are all really nice cars with sweet interiors and sound good.

I didn't see anything for tuning prohibited? I did see you can make it not only make a pit stop mandatory but make it mandatory to change 2 different tyre types.

Gt300 cars were awsome, I bought the BRZ, ISF, Arta, RX7, and STI Base GT300 cars, they were all same price and same fast. I tested at Suzuka and was with 3 tenths. They are all really nice cars with sweet interiors and sound good.
There is a page to the right. I believe it says enable car restrictions or preferences. You have to select that and it opens up another tab with hp/wt/pp/class/tuning etc.

Running stock?

Yes you can prohibit tuning as well as restrict hp and weight. You can also specify class of car i.e. GT500/300 GT 2/3 LMP etc. there are also two room settings: practice/race and practice/qualify/race. These are some of the things we should get a handle on before we do any serious races.

Practice/Race/Qualify. Let's hope it goes as described.

Did someone discover the $$ glitch?

I haven't been able to get the game yet so i'm not going to be able to make it. I'll be keeping up though. Hope you guys have fun.

Think I could get in on this guys? I'm a clean, somewhat talented driver.:P
Sure. Friend xR0ADRASHx and I. Our PSN names are the same as here. We run race different series using a wide variety of cars. Miata to LMP. Some series consist of using a different car each week or one make throughout. At times things get a little wacky. Sometimes points, sometimes not, and other times we are not sure. See you tomorrow.

Sure. Friend xR0ADRASHx and I. Our PSN names are the same as here. We run race different series using a wide variety of cars. Miata to LMP. Some series consist of using a different car each week or one make throughout. At times things get a little wacky. Sometimes points, sometimes not, and other times we are not sure. See you tomorrow.
Cool, thanks man. Friend requests will be sent momentarily

Although does seem better than grinding doesn't it?

I'm just gonna waste my life grinding. Polyphony has a history of banning and that would suck

Well I guess I'll find out. I wasn't go to do it because I was afraid of being banned, but then the greed set in. I bought like 100+ cars, all the high dollar stuff. I figure it's not a hack, but a bug in the monetary system. Hoping the worst they do is take everything away. I'll see you guys tomorrow. Are we just trying things out tomorrow?

There's been something like this in the last 3 gt's . Last time it was trading and copying the game save so you still had the car . Gt4 had some deal were you could win a dumb toyota rally truck over and over. I'm sure when they want it out it will be done .

Roll Call. I know we are low. I'm thinking it's gonna be:

I
RR
Microphone Mike
Brett
Warm beer Thlogan
BK
And that's it

Dangit is nowhere
DJ will be back in a few
Scorp up at it in a few
Envy's PS3 blew up
Red is lurking for a return I hope.

Well I guess I'll find out. I wasn't go to do it because I was afraid of being banned, but then the greed set in. I bought like 100+ cars, all the high dollar stuff. I figure it's not a hack, but a bug in the monetary system. Hoping the worst they do is take everything away. I'll see you guys tomorrow. Are we just trying things out tomorrow?
It's out on IGN's main page today so I'm sure 90% of the people are going to do it. Grinding through the single player gets old really quick.

Tonight we are just going to try out the new lobby settings and run some sprints. Maybe next week start doing the one make big races. I'll have my lobby up by 9pm EST. To join; go to online lobby and near the bottom of the filter selection hit show friends rooms only. That should get you there. See you guys tonight

NCR. We will be running tuning prohibited. More than likely all the time. I hope this makes it easier for you to stop in and race.

All GT3 & G300 Cars acquired.

:lol:
I pretty much have every car that is $1 million credits or more, all GT300, GT500, most Touring, all Le Mans, all "Dildo" cars, all 2013 NASCAR. I just like collecting the cars. I like the "Base" model version of race cars because you can paint them. I figure I spent $360,000,000, have a full $20,000,000 in the "bank" and kept one Merc Vision Car to use.

Roll Call. I know we are low. I'm thinking it's gonna be:

I
RR
Microphone Mike
Brett
Warm beer Thlogan
BK
And that's it

Dangit is nowhere
DJ will be back in a few
Scorp up at it in a few
Envy's PS3 blew up
Red is lurking for a return I hope.

It would be fun. But I really don't have the time to grind out GT6 for credits in order to purchase cars. Can you transfer GT5 credits and cars into GT6?

Back