AJNS73's 0/0/0 Cars (Current OCD & Others) -- Closed Until GT6

• Thread starter ajns73
  • 1,570 comments
I would like your Land Rover Range Stormer Concept '04 (Orange)..Take a look at my sigs and let me know what you would like and when you can trade if you're interested.

I would like your Land Rover Range Stormer Concept '04 (Orange)..Take a look at my sigs and let me know what you would like and when you can trade if you're interested.

Spoken for already. If the trade with supra falls through, it's all yours.

FR sent.
Matte White
Matte Yellow
Matte Orange
Matte Purple
Matte Pink Are these OK?

And which gears would you like?

FR sent.
Matte White
Matte Yellow
Matte Orange
Matte Purple
Matte Pink Are these OK?

And which gears would you like?

That's enough. No gear necessary. These are common cars. What day?

I'm interested in the Mitsubishi HSR-II concept thingy,I have over 750 cars pick one? I am working to a schedule,I was free 17th but you're not,my next free day is 27th I understand if you want to trade sooner.👍 P.S Most of my cars have less than 30k kms.

A few cars I do have.

Ford GT '05
Zonda C12
Saleen S7
Dodge SRT/10
A handful of different Evo's,Impreza's,Legacy's Civic's etc.

Last edited:
I'm interested in the Mitsubishi HSR-II concept thingy,I have over 750 cars pick one? I am working to a schedule,I was free 17th but you're not,my next free day is 27th I understand if you want to trade sooner.👍 P.S Most of my cars have less than 30k kms.

A few cars I do have.

Ford GT '05
Zonda C12
Saleen S7
Dodge SRT/10
A handful of different Evo's,Impreza's,Legacy's Civic's etc.

I have no other requests for that one, so for now, I'll pencil you in for the 27th.

I can send whenever you like and you can send when convenient for you.
Easy peasy

Sounds good. I had no takers for tomorrow, so it will go out to you tomorrow around 7pm your time.

Sounds good. I had no takers for tomorrow, so it will go out to you tomorrow around 7pm your time.

Excellent thank you sir and paints can get sent now if you accept FR, if not then in the morning

I'm interested in those two green tickets:

Jaguar XFR '10 (Bright Red)
Nissan GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09 (Bright Red)

What do you want in return?

Sweet,what would you like? I just got in a couple of Jag XKR's aswell.

Honestly, just start at the top of my MYGT5 garage and pick anything I don't have regardless of rarity or price. Whatever you decide is fine. I only wanted these tickets to help round out my collection.

I'm interested in those two green tickets:

Jaguar XFR '10 (Bright Red)
Nissan GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09 (Bright Red)

What do you want in return?

Both spoken for at this point, but if the trade falls through, they are yours.

Honestly, just start at the top of my MYGT5 garage and pick anything I don't have regardless of rarity or price. Whatever you decide is fine. I only wanted these tickets to help round out my collection.

Okie doke,I'll give you a Spoon Integra Type R then.👍

If anyone else is interested in the S2000, let me know. That trade is supposed to go tomorrow, but I haven't heard from Skyliner and I would like a back up.

5 more paints for the Lupo Cup Car?

You got it. If you have AMG Monza grau magno, I'll take just that. Otherwise, Matte Gray, Light Green, and Light Red. Only 3. I feel like I ripped you off last time. If I don't get a response from Skyliner by 7pm your time tomorrow, then I can go tomorrow. If he responds and trades, then 9/21. What's with you and those little hatches? :)

You got it. If you have AMG Monza grau magno, I'll take just that. Otherwise, Matte Gray, Light Green, and Light Red. Only 3. I feel like I ripped you off last time. If I don't get a response from Skyliner by 7pm your time tomorrow, then I can go tomorrow. If he responds and trades, then 9/21. What's with you and those little hatches? :)

I sent you 4 of them. It's hard to find people that will trade cars for paints 👍

I sent you 4 of them. It's hard to find people that will trade cars for paints 👍

You're nuts. :) I'm going with the 21st for the Lupo for now, but that might change to the 18th or 19th. Whatever the earliest slot is, it's yours.

You're nuts. :) I'm going with the 21st for the Lupo for now, but that might change to the 18th or 19th. Whatever the earliest slot is, it's yours.

I'm pretty sure that whenever you send it I'll be around heh. I'm dying for you to have classic muscle cars available one of these days

I'm pretty sure that whenever you send it I'll be around heh. I'm dying for you to have classic muscle cars available one of these days

I'll keep my eyes open in my UCD for some good old fashioned American muscle unless you're looking for them in ticket form. I just traded a ticket 2 days ago for some mattes.

Last edited:
I'll keep my eyes open in my UCD for some good old fashioned American muscle unless you're looking for them in ticket form. I just traded a ticket 2 days ago for some mattes.

They don't have to be in ticket form but they do have to be 0mile/0switch cars because I'm one of those people

They don't have to be in ticket form but they do have to be 0mile/0switch cars because I'm one of those people

ROFL Oh, you're one of those people. UCD is gonna be hard then, but not impossible. Besides a Mustang or two, the original Challenger, and the 63-69 Corvettes, I am not big on these, so I'd be glad to trade any extra I have.

Back