AJNS73's 0/0/0 Cars (Current OCD & Others) -- Closed Until GT6

• Thread starter ajns73
  • 1,570 comments
I'll give you a list to work from. I have not been very good at MYGT5.

See OP for a list of stuff I am still looking for.

Ok, I will send the Audi RS 6 Avant '02 ASAP then.

Also some of those are Premium cars...

Ya,

Those are also Premium:
-AutoBacs ARTA Garaiya '08
-BMW Concept 1 Series tii '07

Took' em down. Let me know when your next available date is for sending. Not a trust thing. It's an anal about my OP having all information thing. :)

Took' em down. Let me know when your next available date is for sending. Not a trust thing. It's an anal about my OP having all information thing. :)

I don't have fixed traded for the 25th and 27th, so I will send in 1 of those dates (mark the 27th, even though I may end up sending in the 25th).

I don't have fixed traded for the 25th and 27th, so I will send in 1 of those dates (mark the 27th, even though I may end up sending in the 25th).

Beautiful. Thanks. You have inspired me to try to get that McLaren from AMG Academy. Going to work on it tonight. Will send therapy bills and attorney bill for my divorce to you. :)

You didn't received the Audi RS6 Avant?

I though I sent it yesterday... if not, then I will sent it again friday (can't send tomorrow, since got a trade scheduled for that day).

You didn't received the Audi RS6 Avant?

I though I sent it yesterday... if not, then I will sent it again friday (can't send tomorrow, since got a trade scheduled for that day).

I got it. Just didn't have access to the PC before bed. Will update the thread now.

I'm thinking we can do some more trades sir.:) 10th 11th and 12th my M3 '04 M5 '05 and 330i '05 (I have 4 of each of the latter 2 :lol:) for your C63 AMG,Chevelle and Celica,what ya think man?

I'm thinking we can do some more trades sir.:) 10th 11th and 12th my M3 '04 M5 '05 and 330i '05 (I have 4 of each of the latter 2 :lol:) for your C63 AMG,Chevelle and Celica,what ya think man?

Done! I will update the thread later this evening.

Great,thanks! :) I,likewise will update my thread later.👍

Edit: The M3 '04 is Oxfordgrun Metallic or something like that.

Edit2: Cien cannot be traded and is also a prize car man,Same goes for the Audi Nuovalori,Audi R8 '01 is also untradeable.

Last edited:
Great,thanks! :) I,likewise will update my thread later.👍

Edit: The M3 '04 is Oxfordgrun Metallic or something like that.

Edit2: Cien cannot be traded and is also a prize car man,Same goes for the Audi Nuovalori,Audi R8 '01 is also untradeable.

Yeah, I got the Nuvolari out of there. I copied from the wrong list.

I have several of those on your list of wanted cars... Look through my list and make me some offers... I dont care for 0/0/0 cars myself... but offer me something in return I dont already have (and I prefer race model cars valued over 100K)

I have several of those on your list of wanted cars... Look through my list and make me some offers... I dont care for 0/0/0 cars myself... but offer me something in return I dont already have (and I prefer race model cars valued over 100K)

I'll have to get back to you on that. I don't think i have anything that you'd be interested in (that I am willing to trade), but I have to look to be sure.

I'll have to get back to you on that. I don't think i have anything that you'd be interested in (that I am willing to trade), but I have to look to be sure.

Sure thing... make any offer you wish... PM me because I probably wont watch this thread... worst I can do is say no...

Edit - Mostly Im after cars that are not in my garage...

Re-cataloging this evening and I found an error in the OP. Updated Mercury Cougar XR-7 '67 to Sheffield Silver and Cinnamon Frost instead of 2 Cinnamon Frost.

Hi ajns73,
for upcoming scheduled dates I'd like to make a change for cars I wish to have, if you agree:

Mercury Cougar XR-7 '67 Cinnamon Frost 3/11 for my already scheduled Alfa 166
RUF 3400S '00 (Yellow) 6/11 for my already scheduled 350Z

Hi ajns73,
for upcoming scheduled dates I'd like to make a change for cars I wish to have, if you agree:

Mercury Cougar XR-7 '67 Cinnamon Frost 3/11 for my already scheduled Alfa 166
RUF 3400S '00 (Yellow) 6/11 for my already scheduled 350Z

Changed.

Corvette ZR1 '90 and Civik EK '98 sent. I received your Cougar and the Camaro ;)

Corvette ZR1 '90 and Civik EK '98 sent. I received your Cougar and the Camaro ;)

Sweet! Cuda coming after reset from AJNS73 account.

BTW, papero? Wouldn't anatra or anatroccolo be more accurate?

Last edited:
Sweet! Cuda coming after reset from AJNS73 account.

BTW, papero? Wouldn't anatra or anatroccolo be more accurate?

:lol: :lol:
Sure, italian for duck is 'anatra', and 'anatroccolo' is for 'duckling', but 'paperi' (plural form of papero) is how italians call ducks in a more familiar way.

Also Donald Duck is translated as 'Paolino Paperino' (and Paul is mt 1st name :D ), and he, Daisy and Co. are always referred as 'paperi' 👍

Errrrrr.....
Cuda received, and drophead european Z33 350Z BUT in DAYTONA Blue sent

:lol: :lol:
Sure, italian for duck is 'anatra', and 'anatroccolo' is for 'duckling', but 'paperi' (plural form of papero) is how italians call ducks in a more familiar way.

Also Donald Duck is translated as 'Paolino Paperino' (and Paul is mt 1st name :D ), and he, Daisy and Co. are always referred as 'paperi' 👍

Errrrrr.....
Cuda received, and drophead european Z33 350Z BUT in DAYTONA Blue sent

And that is why you can't really learn a language from a book. :)

Color is not an issue for me...yet. Once I have my 100% garage then I'll get fancy like 0/0/0s and color sets. 👍

RUF received, trade should be completed. Will check more cars to schedule something for my next openings ;)

TO ALL TRADE PARTNERS:

I made a dumb mistake today and screwed up on a trade with christara321. This was caused partly by having to cancel a trade from yesterday and partly because of my own stupidity (Reset is 1 hour earlier than I thought). As a result, I am asking everyone from 11/9 to 11/13 to drop down one day so I can fix this ASAP. I've sent PMs to you guys as well. If you are unwilling, I understand, I will have to find another way. TIA.

Back