United States
Anchorage
xichibanx
6044231365_55a66c28a9_b.jpg

Australia
New South Wales
alvin23a
ICIY BOYS
Looks interesting. What GMT are you ( I asume your hosting it)?

Netherlands
The Hague
Duman079
Well, it looks like no European person can participate cause of the time difference... But im a bit honoured to see the dutch flag there lol. Altough im not dutch, I live there, there arent that much GTP drifters from Holland.

Ireland
Ireland
powellx234
Duman079
Well, it looks like no European person can participate cause of the time difference... But im a bit honoured to see the dutch flag there lol. Altough im not dutch, I live there, there arent that much GTP drifters from Holland.

Your not dutch? What are you then?

United States
Arizona
SpankifiedHiDef
Please don't make a different thread for every week. Use the sane thread and update title. Why does it say rwd &Mr only but in the picture it shows a awd Subaru?

Ireland
Ireland
powellx234
spank_ur_mom
Please don't make a different thread for every week. Use the sane thread and update title. Why does it say rwd &Mr only but in the picture it shows a awd Subaru?

I'd say the answer's gonna be "i converted it to rwd"

M1SS-D3V10US

The Redhead Girl Racer
(Banned)
United States
Crystal Lake, IL
M1SS-D3V10US
M1SS D3V10US
LOL I know, right? LMAO

We all know, in GT5, there is no such thing as converting an AWD car to RWD. You simply cannot get the settings to deliver 0%-100% (front - rear) power to the front & rear wheels. Best you can is is 10%-90%, that's still awd. It's as simple as that.

United States
Anchorage
xichibanx

Don't worry, its just a picture. xD
And yeah, thanks for telling me that. :D

LOL!

Looks interesting. What GMT are you ( I asume your hosting it)?

Austalia
12:00 Noon
22, Sunday 2011

It has nothing to do about this event but im Turkish.

Everyone can participate. :D

You can check the time here guys.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

Last edited:
United States
Arizona
SpankifiedHiDef
8pm pacific will be like 4-5 am in GMT. I dont know many who live there to be on at this time besides Jimmy who im pretty sure isnt on even if his PS3 says he is :sly:

Australia
New South Wales
alvin23a
ICIY BOYS
I should be there. I'll give a link to the SS and the rest of my team.

Australia
Bathurst
geti01
This looks interesting, count me in although I'm not to sure how the mr rule will go..

machIV18t
I'm so bummed!

Ich, Slo, Mani, my ps3 died today. 4 hours before the tourney. I hope its a good turnout. Tell everyone the news if you guys can. I wont be slidin' for a while and who knows if I can still keep my garage. Da*m!

xGuNzABLaZiNx

(Banned)
Canada
Hamilton, ONT.
SixSpeedSidewayz
Xbox?? Ewwwwwwww......
I'm so bummed!

Ich, Slo, Mani, my ps3 died today. 4 hours before the tourney. I hope its a good turnout. Tell everyone the news if you guys can. I wont be slidin' for a while and who knows if I can still keep my garage. Da*m!

Oh my.... that sucks dude.. :grumpy: