AK-1 Sunday Night Drifting Competition Week 2

• Thread starter xichibanx
  • 15 comments
United States
Anchorage
xichibanx
6044231365_55a66c28a9_b.jpg

Well, it looks like no European person can participate cause of the time difference... But im a bit honoured to see the dutch flag there lol. Altough im not dutch, I live there, there arent that much GTP drifters from Holland.

Duman079
Well, it looks like no European person can participate cause of the time difference... But im a bit honoured to see the dutch flag there lol. Altough im not dutch, I live there, there arent that much GTP drifters from Holland.

Your not dutch? What are you then?

Please don't make a different thread for every week. Use the sane thread and update title. Why does it say rwd &Mr only but in the picture it shows a awd Subaru?

spank_ur_mom
Please don't make a different thread for every week. Use the sane thread and update title. Why does it say rwd &Mr only but in the picture it shows a awd Subaru?

I'd say the answer's gonna be "i converted it to rwd"

LOL I know, right? LMAO

We all know, in GT5, there is no such thing as converting an AWD car to RWD. You simply cannot get the settings to deliver 0%-100% (front - rear) power to the front & rear wheels. Best you can is is 10%-90%, that's still awd. It's as simple as that.

Don't worry, its just a picture. xD
And yeah, thanks for telling me that. :D

LOL!

Looks interesting. What GMT are you ( I asume your hosting it)?

Austalia
12:00 Noon
22, Sunday 2011

It has nothing to do about this event but im Turkish.

Everyone can participate. :D

You can check the time here guys.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

Last edited:
8pm pacific will be like 4-5 am in GMT. I dont know many who live there to be on at this time besides Jimmy who im pretty sure isnt on even if his PS3 says he is :sly:

I'm so bummed!

Ich, Slo, Mani, my ps3 died today. 4 hours before the tourney. I hope its a good turnout. Tell everyone the news if you guys can. I wont be slidin' for a while and who knows if I can still keep my garage. Da*m!

I'm so bummed!

Ich, Slo, Mani, my ps3 died today. 4 hours before the tourney. I hope its a good turnout. Tell everyone the news if you guys can. I wont be slidin' for a while and who knows if I can still keep my garage. Da*m!

Oh my.... that sucks dude.. :grumpy:

Back