Portugal
South
HarskGaming96
2.0 ts.JPG
2.0 ts1.JPG
2.0 ts2.JPG

Specs: http://www.webcarstory.com/tech.php?id=17011

alfa_romeo_logo.jpg

I'm sorry, but this is a car which isn't worth upgrading to a premium.
(And this comes from a person which has loved Alfa Romeo's since my early childhood.)

We already have a premium 147, which is the facelifted and gorgeous Ti 2.0 TS. The 147 I would love to see as a premium instead, is the 147 GTA.

Why? Well, because of the magnificent Arese/Busso V6, the insane powertrain, the even more insane sound (Well, atleast in real life.) and also because the 147 GTA is most likely the best handling FF car in GT6.

If this was a 1.9 JTD, or a 1.6 TS, I would agree 100%. But since we already have a premium 147 with the exact same engine, better suspension, better exterior etc. I really struggle to see the point of having this 147 uprgaded.

Sorry if I sound like an asshole, but I wanted to say my oppinion. I usually agree with most of your suggestions, but this one is so far, is one of the few exceptions. Hope you don't hate me for this...

I'm sorry, but this is a car which isn't worth upgrading to a premium.
(And this comes from a person which has loved Alfa Romeo's since my early childhood.)

We already have a premium 147, which is the facelifted and gorgeous Ti 2.0 TS. The 147 I would love to see as a premium instead, is the 147 GTA.

Why? Well, because of the magnificent Arese/Busso V6, the insane powertrain, the even more insane sound (Well, atleast in real life.) and also because the 147 GTA is most likely the best handling FF car in GT6.

If this was a 1.9 JTD, or a 1.6 TS, I would agree 100%. But since we already have a premium 147 with the exact same engine, better suspension, better exterior etc. I really struggle to see the point of having this 147 uprgaded.

Sorry if I sound like an asshole, but I wanted to say my oppinion. I usually agree with most of your suggestions, but this one is so far, is one of the few exceptions. Hope you don't hate me for this...
No problem. I'll create an thread for 147 GTA later.

For premium 147: The premium version of 147 that we have is an facelift version (2004-2010) which the 2.0 Ti is actually 2006. If you don't want the 147 2.0 Twinspark 2002, that's fine. I accept your opinion. And don't worry about hating, because I do not hate you! 👍

No problem. I'll create an thread for 147 GTA later.

For premium 147: The premium version of 147 that we have is an facelift version (2004-2010) which the 2.0 Ti is actually 2006. If you don't want the 147 2.0 Twinspark 2002, that's fine. I accept your opinion. And don't worry about hating, because I do not hate you! 👍

Well, thanks for that! Glad we're not enemies. And don't get me wrong, if others want to see this car as a premium, then I fully understand. (I'm kind of weird...)

Really looking forward to the 147 GTA thread! 👍

Well, thanks for that! Glad we're not enemies. And don't get me wrong, if others want to see this car as a premium, then I fully understand. (I'm kind of weird...)

Really looking forward to the 147 GTA thread! 👍
Good. 👍 I'll do the thread for 147 GTA in few minutes...

Back