Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale 1967

United States
Miami
Make: Alfa Romeo
Model: 33 Stradale
Year: 1967
Production: 1967-1969

Beautiful Italian machine packing 230hp provided by a 2-liter V8 at 8800rpm. Weight: 700kg.

alfa_romeo_33_stradale_prototipo_3.jpg

5477069495_08a259d9a7_o.jpg

5477069475_df98484b21_o.jpg

Video:

Please leave a "like" if you like this car!

Also, check out the race version: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/alfa-romeo-tipo-33-2-daytona-1967-1968.303080/

-Sonny

Last edited:
A great compliment to the Mark IV, 330 P4, and XJ13. 👍

Yeah that's what I thought! Could be a 15 or 20 million credit car(?)

Thanks for all the likes, fellas! Nice to see some people respecting an old classic like this one!

-Sonny

Last edited by a moderator:
I love these things. It's this or the 4C for me :-)

Liked!

Yeah, is there a thread about the 4C I can like?

Mentioned this in one of the wishlist threads. One of the most beautiful cars ever made, right up there with the 250 GTO and the Miura.

That is true, the Italians made breathtaking designs back in the day. This car is suprisingly small, take a look at this:

01.jpg

-Sonny

Beautiful car! Also most expensive car on sale in 1968 9,750,000 lire v Lamborghini Miura at 7,700,000 lire. Apparently the average wage in those days was 150,000 lire!

Beautiful car! Also most expensive car on sale in 1968 9,750,000 lire v Lamborghini Miura at 7,700,000 lire. Apparently the average wage in those days was 150,000 lire!

Yes, I know. Only 18 were ever made, and they were all hand made so every car is a little different from the other. But I think in-game it should have the same price tag as the Miura (15 mill)

Classic beauty. I like it a lot.
And yes, it's low. ;)
Maybe the only thing out of place would be the front emblem.

I misread that at first, I thought you wrote "and yes, it's slow" and I was like "that's not the point!".

I thought the same thing about the front emblem, but now I think it fits really well on the car.

-Sonny

The single headlight version preferably like the one in forza. IMO it's prettier.

That's all about personal opinion. Me, I don't really care, but if someone made me choose I'd pick the early version with twin racing headlights. But like I said, it's all about personal opinion. The point is, we all want it in the game don't we?

-Sonny

Looks like a few changes were made between the twin headlights and the single

image.jpg

image.jpg

The newer model has little indicators by the headlights, and it also has a grille behind the front wheels. Also, more of the car is part of the bonnet while the old one cuts off just above the cloverleaf badge. Wonder why they made these changes? :odd:

Back