Alfa Romeo 8C?

  • Thread starter Thread starter hampus_dh
  • 24 comments
  • 2,452 views

hampus_dh

(Banned)
Messages
1,897
Any info?

would be amazing to drive in GT5. That and the 8C spider :D

Wallpapers-room_com___2009-Alfa-Romeo-8C-Competizione-Front-Angle-Speed-Tilt-2_1920x1440.jpg
 
Wishlists have their own thread, for confirmed cars see the sticky on the top of the page that says "Master carlist" if you don't find the 8C that's because it ain't confirmed yet.

inb4lock
 
I would bet that it will be in GT5.
 
You ruined the forum width all for a car that will obviously be in GT5.
 
Er i put this Alfa in a wish list ages ago, kinda pointless posting again isn't it.
 
You ruined the forum width all for a car that will obviously be in GT5.
What, are you saying you need to scroll? All I can say is, you must be running at a low resolution... Also, why the attitude towards the OP? It's a great looking car that would be great to see in GT5. If you have a problem with the thread, ignore it or report it. :rolleyes:

So what if there is a wishlist thread? Like all other "put everything here" threads, they get bloated and pointless. I do not visit that thread, so posts like this get my 👍
 
My res may be 1680x1050 but I prefer explorer to be in a 1024x768 window ;)
 
So buy a display with a higher resolution instead of ripping the OPs thread to pieces.

Yeah that's logical, like finding a medium pic or resizing or even posting a link to a high res image isn't the first option...

"Oh, snap, someone posted a pic that requires me to scroll, let me go buy a new LCD tv."

no wonder its a recession.
 
1920x1080 and I STILL have to scroll.
Thanks for the wallpaper, love that car.
 
Yeah that's logical, like finding a medium pic or resizing or even posting a link to a high res image isn't the first option...

"Oh, snap, someone posted a pic that requires me to scroll, let me go buy a new LCD tv."

no wonder its a recession.
Indeed, people refusing to buy new stuff - a large part of the recession, and why it it taking so long to resolve. If people got out and just bought stuff instead of penny-pinching, things would be a lot better.
 
This to me doesn't constitute as a wishlist or master car list entry.

I too wouldn't mind info about the 8C (it's in Forza which scares me) But I'm just glad someone else made the thread for it ;)
 
Indeed, people refusing to buy new stuff - a large part of the recession, and why it it taking so long to resolve. If people got out and just bought stuff instead of penny-pinching, things would be a lot better.

You obviously have too much money! Why would he go out and buy a new monitor, just so he can see 1600x1200 images without scrolling? Where is the common sense in that? Better to just google the image and look at it in a lower resolution. Its thinking like that, that got us into a recession in the first place, people going out and buying 'stuff' who couldn't afford it.

However, on topic. I would be very suprised if the 8C wasn't in GT5, I'd also expect its Spider sister. Imagine this vs. Maserati Gran-Turismo vs. Ferrari 458 Italia! Awesome! :sly:
 
You obviously have too much money! Why would he go out and buy a new monitor, just so he can see 1600x1200 images without scrolling? Where is the common sense in that? Better to just google the image and look at it in a lower resolution. Its thinking like that, that got us into a recession in the first place, people going out and buying 'stuff' who couldn't afford it.

However, on topic. I would be very suprised if the 8C wasn't in GT5, I'd also expect its Spider sister. Imagine this vs. Maserati Gran-Turismo vs. Ferrari 458 Italia! Awesome! :sly:

The 458 would lap the other 2 every 5th lap!

b
 
It's one heck of a car, would love to drive it in GT5 :)
 
It's one sexy car, no doubt. Was it ever on Top Gear? I'm sure i remember seeing it on there. Might have to dig the clip out, just to see this baby in action.
 
It was, but didn't get very high praise. In fact, alot of the motoring press were not impressed by it, other than its looks and amazing engine. Typical modern Alfa Romeo then... :guilty:
 
I'm always unfavorable towards Alfa Romeo's exterior looks specifically because of its trademark grill. However, they made it blend really nice with this car. Which reminds me, the first time I saw the '07 Sti model, I thought they were collaborating with Alfa Romeo lol.
 
Indeed, people refusing to buy new stuff - a large part of the recession, and why it it taking so long to resolve. If people got out and just bought stuff instead of penny-pinching, things would be a lot better.

Since this thread is getting bumped anyway (as so many of the ones that people complain about do), I just wanted to publicly lol @ the above statement. lol :lol: not wait, LOL

On topic: I imagine that GT might upsettingly show up the 8C as not a good performance car... Kaz has hinted that tuning will be a huge feature, so perhaps we can take the 8C and make it all the car it looks. :drool:

I think there's a good chance it'll be in the game, as PD have Alfa, and they're pretty on top of the very latest generation of supercars.
 
Last edited:
Indeed, people refusing to buy new stuff - a large part of the recession, and why it it taking so long to resolve. If people got out and just bought stuff instead of penny-pinching, things would be a lot better.

Bro, haven't you seen South Park-Margaritaville?

*Godddd*
napoleon-dynamite.jpg


B.O.T.

I like the new Alfa, it's not as squirelly as some of the street models, however i do smell some Enzo in that.
 
Back