Alfa Romeo Anyone???

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mete001
  • 7 comments
  • 948 views
Messages
22
Messages
Nathan_Mete
Hi,

I am new to the forum and I was wondering who owns or is a "Alfisti" (fan) of Alfa Romeo out there. Just reply to the thread :)

Nathan
 
I love Alfa's but being in America Im stuck without having them till the come back here.... in 2011? i think....? either way no alfa for me. ill stick with a BMW instead. but yes i like Alfas!
 
I like the older Alfas. The design and passion back then was much more apparent than now - even the owners had to have a high level of passion to sit by one on the highway when it inevitably broke down.

I'd say the newest Alfa that I would consider owning as a fun car would be the 75. That black one off Top Gear looked sooooo cool....and RWD:sly:.

Giulias are awesome.👍
 
Last edited:
I'm a fan of pretty much any and every Alfa, but unfortunately don't own one. That said, I'm looking at a few to replace my current car.

Favourite Alfas are probably the old Giulia GTVs and GTA, and the 156 in any model but especially the GTA.
 
I cannot WAIT for Alfa's return, and hope that Chrysler's purchase speeds that along, too.
 
My cat's name is Giulia. Yes.
 
lol my faveorite Alfa's are the Brera, 147 (hopefully buying one soon!!) and the Sprint
 
The Sprint? You'd like this one currently for sale near me then, a top-spec Sprint 1.7 Cloverleaf Veloce with a very rare Zender bodykit:
mediaid910024602.jpg


In addition to the old Giulias and 156s I'm also quite keen on GTVs and 145/146s and both are on my shopping list! This green GTV is for sale near me at the moment:
mediaid922496089.jpg
 
Back